Unexpected meetings

Third Person POV:
In the mist of the day, a tall man of a figure with a orange bandana walked and stopped towards the old soccer building. He wore a navy trousers with a contrasting orange top, which was worn under a sporty zip up track suit top.

Meanwhile the Raimon soccer team did their daily morning practice but their spirit were crushed from the recent events that had happened.

"Where do you think the Captain is" Shinsuke asked as he passed the ball to Tenma.

"Well..." Tenma hummed with uncertainty.

Tsurugi chimed when his signature smirk, "What a pathetic Captain" he commented.

The team members practiced their dribbling and shooting but were surprisingly lacking, whilst a certain purple haired girl watched them with pity - that girl was Ray Fujiwara.

"I guess he is going to come soon" she mumbled to herself, knowing full well that the leader who will guide through the rebellion was coming.

Ray POV:
Everyone was rambling with negativity about how our new coach was going to be from fifth sector anyway and how nothing was going to change the soccer that we played now.

"That's not true!" A familiar voice shouted and that's when I instantly smirked, that's the person I was waiting for.

Everyone gazed towards the voice form outside the pitch, to be blinded by sun. The figure came down and went towards us, Otonashi-sensei instantly recognised him with a bright smile of surprise.

"It's been a long time" she bowed quickly as she looked at the grinning figure.

The managers questioned the man's identity, little did they know that a legend was standing before them.

"Is this everyone?" The man questioned looking at everyone.

"No the Captain is absent" kirino corrected.

"I'm the new coach starting form today-" I was cut of by me.

"Endou Mamoru" I said as everyone seemed as shocked as the man standing there.

"That's right, you must be Ray Fujiwara" he grinned as I simply nod.

"Ehhh?!!" Both Tenma and Shinsuke exclaimed.

"Endou Mamoru the legendary goalkeeper for the legendary Inazuma eleven!" Tenma described with disbelief.

Everyone was held back by the discovery that their new coach was the legendary goalkeeper and former captain of Raimon Eleven, like even Tsurugi looked taken back... who wouldn't?
a legend is standing in your premises

Tenma and Shinsuke were completely hyped about it, whilst everyone was still shocked like they had been slapped by lightning.

"We will be practicing at the riverbank grounds" Coach Endou said as everyone looked at him confusingly.

"Why there?" Kuramada asked confused like everyone else.

"To see something that to u can't see here" the coach vaguely explained.

"Why would we want to see that?" Hayami questioned with a usual negative tone.