A New Life

Ray POV:
As I woke up I realised that I was in a different scenery, which was my room in my new life. My body features all seemed to be the same only that I looked 10x prettier than before, maybe it's because I was more animated. From my implanted memories of this world, I should be going to my first day of school at Raimon Jr high as a first year. Knowing that information quickly put on my uniform(a short sleeved shirt, purple bow, purple skirt, black oversized cardigan and a pair of black football socks) that was laying on a chair by the dressing table, and had breakfast, it felt like I hadn't eaten in days. I had a good balanced breakfast of a fruit salad, yogurt and granola, with some orange juice. Eating healthy was a habit as I was a soccer player - eating healthily came naturally in some sense. I took my bag, keys and headed out to my first day of school. I surprisingly knew were the school was from my memories that were implanted by Aurora. The setting was very beautiful, cherry blossoms dancing elegantly in the skies as some of those which had fallen down, had painted the paths pastel pink.

I eventually arrived at Raimon Jr High and OMG it was HUGE, it's way larger than the school I used go to. As I was walking and admiring the exterior design of the school, I bumped into... Tenma?!

"Are you ok? Sorry I wasn't looking" he apologised with a quick bow.

I give him a small smile you'd give a stranger when they suddenly smile at you, then I reply "It's okay, don't worry about it"

"I'm Matsukaze Tenma, nice to meet you... umm?" He greeted but since he didn't know my name he was quietly hinting that I should probably also introduce myself.

"Ray Fujiwara but just call my Ray" I bow slightly and nod my head a little. I rarely talk to people so I'm pretty new to this socializing and make friends stage; making friends is like a whole new territory I haven't fully explored.

He gives me a warm smile, the type that could light up a dark cave, "Then you can call me Tenma"

"Do you know we're the soccer club is?" I asked out for the blue, the school was prominent for its legendary soccer club due to it's famous members. The more I thought about the soccer club, the more my heart raced excitement, however my face was as monotonous as ever.

"Do you like soccer?!" He half shouted in my face.

I nodded as his eyes sparkled like jewels and told me that he also love the sport - I already knew that though. After our conversation we bumped into Otonashi-sensei, who said that she was going to show us to the soccer club and watch them practice.

As we got there, we heard a loud thump our eyes followed the direction on the cacophony to see what I had assumed had happened. You see despite my happiness in being here, I know that the first episode of this anime isn't all sunshine and rainbows unfortunately. We ran down to the field to see all the soccer players from the second team destroyed to the floor with brutal injuries, seeing them defeated like that face to face is harder to watch than expected. I glared at the one and only Tsurugi that had his signature evil smirk on, I loved his way of playing soccer but in the early episodes I could say he isn't the nicest of fellows. Soon after the coach arrived and Tsurugi explained his plans for the future, which coordinated with: destroying Raimon. He further remarked that soccer was quite useless and unnecessary to the world. That kinda got under my skin, feeling a purple tick mark emerge on my forehead,
how dare he insult my soccer!!

"Soccer is not useless or unnecessary" I said as everyone looked at me.

"Yeah, soccer is needed" Tenma integrated.

I nodded in agreement, whilst Tsurugi glowered at me and Tenma, I just rolled my eyes at his antics.

"Who are you two?" He questioned with a hiss.