♜ Chapter 14 ♜

Começar do início

"I am sorry but you still need to stay here for a week at least." The nurse said. V sighed as he placed both of his hands in his hair and then pouted. "But I have something important to do! Can't I just leave now? I am all fine that I am even walking, eating, and also bathing by myself now!" V said.

The nurse sighed as she was about to walk away but V held her hand. "Do me a favor and sign this paper instead of the doctor, I need to get out of here!" V said desperately.

"Are you really all fine now?" A voice said. V turned around and sighed as he saw Jeanne walking toward him as she crossed her hands and smirked. "I am fine and this is why I need to get out of here!" V said.

Jeanne walked toward him and playfully hit his stomach. V cried as he fell on his knees and groaned in pain. "W-Why did you do that?" V asked furiously. "I thought you were all fine now! I don't think I am that strong that my tickles hurt?" Jeanne said.

"This sum everything up." The nurse said as she smiled at Jeanne and then left.

"Why did you do this? Do you hate me that much to ruin every attempted of me getting out of here?" V asked. Jeanne bent down to his level as she removed the hair at his forehead and starred at him.

"You would end up dying if I just let you go." Jeanne said. "And why do you care?" V asked. "I don't know. For no reason." Jeanne said. V looked at her with confused looks and she only smirked as she got up and extended her hand to V.

"How about we go and eat something delicious? You can't go out but I can help you sneak some food in." Jeanne said. V ignored her hand but soon his stomach started growling.

"NURSE! A patient here needs some food!" Jeanne said loudly. V got up quickly and covered her mouth.

"Fine! I will eat some fast food with you. I am so sick of the hospital food....how can food be this bad?" V said. Jeanne only laughed as she removed his hands and started walking with him.