Part III

Reader's P.O.V.

I made my way back down to where the others were, a new bunch of apples for Kisuke.

"You think he will become a hollow?" I asked.

"It is a good possibility. It has already been seventy hours." Kisuke said then smirked at me. "Why, you worried about him~." Kisuke added.

I looked down the hole then glared at Kisuke. "You are am idiot Kisuke. His mass amounts of spirit energy is very intriguing, he would put up a good fight. Plus disposing of him will be a hassle." I said sitting back down next to him.

"It is interesting how much spirit energy that boy has. Rukia's powers merely awakened the ones sleeping inside him." Kisuke said. Screaming echoed off the walls of the shaft, grabbing everyone's attention.

I looked back over the edge and saw a mask forming on Ichigo's face. It was rather curious, this was not the normal process for turning into a hollow. Tessai was having difficulties holding Ichigo down, switching between Bakudo's to restrain him. As the last part of the Bakudo came crashing down on Ichigo something flew out of the dust, or rather someone.

Ichigo stood a small distance from all of us, wearing a soul reaper uniform while also having a hollow mask on his face. I took a step forward, seeing no reaction, I kept walking towards him. Ichigo drew his broken Zanpakto and smashed the bottom half of the mask. I stood face to face with him and lifted the rest of the mask up.

"Hm, welcome back, strawberry." I said smirking at the boy. Ichigo groaned at my nickname once more with a twitch of his eyebrow. I stepped aside and looked back at the others.

"Seems he made it out alive." I announced the obvious. Kisuke gave Ichigo a round of applause.

"You have successfully passed step two!" Kisuke said then Ichigo walked up and whacked Kisuke with the hilt of his sword.

"The first thing I told myself I would do when I got back up here was I would kill you." Ichigo said his brow twitching and a vein popping on the side of his head.

"Well then, great timing. Step three is to knock off my hat and the good part is there is no time limit!" Kisuke chipped. Ichigo quickly swung his broken blade at Kisuke, knicking his hat a smidge.

"How about this, I bet I can knock your hat off in five minutes." Ichigo said a little cocky.

"With that? You barely have a sword." Kisuke said.

"This will do just fine." Ichigo said. Kisuke then drew his sword from his cane, getting serious.

Kisuke chased Ichigo like a pair of toddlers until Ichigo turned around assuming wrong about the sword Kisuke wields. Benihime easily sliced through the remaining blade of Ichigo's sword then again when Ichigo tried to defend himself again.

Ichigo was then left with only the hilt, quickly turning and running from Kisuke. Ichigo got his ass kicked but got up each time to run then he suddenly stopped, back facing Kisuke. I felt Ichigo's spiritual pressure rise and a sword then manifested in his hand, no hild or guard, not even shaped like an ordinary zanpakuto.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I really hope you dodge this." Ichigo said bringing down his sword in Kisuke's direction, completely tearing apart the ground with a single movement. Luckily Kisuke put up his blood mist shield in time and the only thing damaged was his hat.