Part XI

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I let out another muffled groan as Myuri stabbed a large needle into my exposed leg. It could have only maybe been a day since I was captured and this mad man hasn't spared a second. I wasn't going to give in and release a scream so I had bit my lip to shut myself up, resulting in blood to continue down my chin and onto my neck. I thrashed about in my restraints as the needle was swiveled around then whatever was inside it was released into my system.

"You are a sick bastard." I spat, blood coating my once white teeth in red. 

"I want to figure out your power, I don't see a Zanpakuto so can't be a Soul Reaper like the other one but I haven't seen you exert any other out of the ordinary powers. 

"Sorry to disappoint. I don't quite know how to use my powers." I said glaring over at the strange looking man. 

"I don't believe you. With the mass amounts of spiritual energy just leaking from your body I can't imagine you don't have anything useful up your sleeve." Myuri said twisting his head to the side. I chuckled in a dark tone. 

"Can't change the facts." I said then watched as a Hell butterfly flew up to his lieutenant. I watched her eyes grow wide before turning to her superior. 

"It has just been reported that Captain Aizen was found dead this morning." Nemu informed him. My eyes widened but a snicker fell out my mouth. 

'No way is he dead, they have some sort of plan up their sleeve.' I thought to myself.

What is so funny about that? Did you and your comrades conspire to kill one of our captains?" Myuri asked. I shook my head from side to side.

"My comrades aren't just a bunch of ruthless murderers. They have one goal for being here and that is it." I said staring at the ceiling above me.

"Captain Kurotsuchi, I have orders from the Head Captain on what to do with the prisoner." Another Soul Reaper said from outside the closed door. Myuri tsk'd and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I was able to breath a sigh of relief. I have been getting toyed with for hours on end. A grumpy Myuri came back into the room and crossed his arms while standing in front of my confined self. 

"The Head Captain has ordered me to put you in the repentance Cell along with the other one who will be executed soon but that isn't until later. Until they come to get you I will tear you apart in any way I please." Myuri said, his fingers twitching as they wandered over the tools that will soon be causing me pain.

An hour maybe two? That was how long the last session of pure torture lasted. A knock rang on the door and judging by the uniform it was someone from Squad Four.

"I am here to heal the prisoner before her cell transfer." The male said. Myuri sighed and complied by releasing my bindings. The Squad Four guy came and healed my more pressing wounds then I was given a white robe to put over my tattered clothes. When this started my clothing ended up shredded, my T-shirt full of hole and my pants now ragged shorts. I stretched before I was once again put in some more bindings. I just slid my arms in the white robe and stayed in my tattered clothing not quite caring how I looked. I looked awesome no matter what anyways.

I was pushed out the room and chained to these dudes in white as we walked to the giant white cell. Gin was accompanying me to the tower, his usual grin flat and stoic. When we got to the cell the door was opened and I was roughly pushed inside, the last thing I saw was Gin's sad face. I sighed and looked around.