Part XXXVIII

[JUST AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER]

[The reason I haven't updated in so long is cause I realized I don't really like the Bount arc but clearly I have already done some major character development in it so I need to keep it.  Just fair warning, I will try and speed through the rest of this arc and go to the next one.)

3rd P.O.V.

The Soul Society was in utter chaos. Residence of the Rukon Distract were gathered as Kariya's pawns. The large group Kariya was able to gather worked together to build a large mechinism that forced the Sekki Sekki rock wall up and out of the way for Kariya and the remaining Bounts to make it into the Sereite. Kariya destroyed the little catapult like device and cut down Jidanbo in the process, allowing the gate to slam back down to the ground. 

Ichigo and friends quickly made it to the gate as well, Orihime instantly tending to the gatekeepers wounds. There was no easy way to break the gates, no easy way to pry them open either with the alerts sounding off in every direction. 

(Y/N) sighed, placing her palm against the Sekki Sekki rock. Something was making her think maybe this wasn't as big an obstacle as everyone thought. "We won't be able to break in." Ichigo muttered, standing beside her. 

"No, almost impossible." (Y/N) stated, her eyes fixated on her hand that touched the Sekki Sekki rock wall. "But maybe, we can get past it still." She added. (Y/N) very harshly stabbed her Zanpakuto into the ground and told everyone to take a couple steps back.

"Are you trying to force the gate open?!" Uryu shouted. 

"Hey, hey, don't judge my stupid idea yet, I haven't even put it in action yet Four Eyes." (Y/N) said, then herself stepping back. She wasn't very low on any Spiritual Energy and she knows there is a lot more just sleeping inside her. So she ffelt this could actually work. She didn't even waist a moment to try anf get Orihime to speed up her healing rocess on Jidanbo, his wounds weren't just scratches.

(Y/N) then pushed all her flames out at once, crawling across the ground she stood on and climbing up the baricated walls. She pushed more Spiritual Energy into the flames till she could almost feel her flames grab ahold of something. The sensations she could feel, she sensed how her flames were able to melt away the Sekki Sekki rock barrier before seeping into the first layer of the wall. 

The still blade then ripped upwards, as if cutting the walls in half. In reality though, she just melted the first layer and her flames boosted the gate up into the sky. "Orihime, stay here with Jidanbo, meet up with us later, anyone else better start running like hell before that things crashes back down." (Y/N) said, already in a dead sprint. Some were just not quite as fast as the wall started coming back down. (Y/N) was going to stop a moment to push the others to safety but was instead picked up herself. Not wasting a second, she used her flames to rocket the others completly into the Sereitei as Ichigo who held her in his arms, flash stepped away from the thunderous crash. 

(Y/N) sighed loudly, that was tense.

"How the hell did you do that?!" Uryu asked, same astoundedness as the others around the girl. 

"Well, I couldn't exactly tell you how. It was a feeling I got, I couldn't explain in more detail even if I tried right now. We have to catch up with that Bount jackass." (Y/N) quickly brushed it off.  "I might even know where he is headed, not 100% on that though." She added.