Prom (3)

"You all three should get married

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You all three should get married. As a poly thing?" Jessica points at the three boys in suits.

"We call dibs on Mia." Ani points at the brunette.

Mia chuckles, "I mean shit, I'm game." she shrugs.

"And I don't mean that in any sort of insensitive assuming way." Jessica looks at the boys. "I just think you all three look adorable, and I never say that about Clay." she points at him.

Mia laughs, Clay pulls his brows together. "That is true. You don't." Clay nods.

"You guys look great. You should be prom queens." Mia says to the girls.

"Not a chance. They always vote for whoever the football team wants, and that is definitely not me." Jessica explains.

"Well, the monarchy is an outdated establishment anyway." Mia looks to her side and sees Tony and Caleb. "And besides, I think we have some competition for the hottest couple right here."

"I only came because he made me." Tony points at his boyfriend.

"I'm trying to get him to act his age because you only get one high school prom." Caleb states.

"Well, you get two, apparently," Tony replies.

"Well, let's fucking enjoy it. Shall we?" Jessica and Ani walk away.

Clay interlocks his fingers with Mia's. She bites her lip and smiles. Mia and Clay walk with Charlie and Alex to where the drinks were. They spot Zach walking over to them with a woman. "Hey, guys! What's up?" Zach says.

"Hey!" Charlie says with enthusiasm.

"'We're all at the same table down that-a-way." Zach states. "I ate all the dinner rolls cause I gotta get some food in." Zach looks at the woman on his arm. "This is Presmella."

"Presmilla." she corrects.

"Presmilla." Zach nods.

"Hi!" she waves at them. A smile forms on Mia's lips.

"Going to the bathroom to do coke." Zach smiles. "That is a true story." He pats Clay on the shoulder before leaving.

"Looking Good, Mia!" Zach shouts.

Mia chuckles, "Thanks, Zach!" Mia shouts back.

They all turn to see Presmilla pulling Zach to the bathroom. Clay opens his mouth, "Is she...?"

"Did he bring...?"

"Is that a...?"

"That is definitely a hooker," Charlie answers all of their questions.

Mia nods her head, "Huh." she looks at the three boys. "Our table?"

They all walk over to their table. Clay and Charlie pull their chairs out for their dates. Mia and Alex smile. "You don't need to get my chair for me." Alex states.