Part 1 Training with the guys

David Luiz P.O.V

"God this is cold.. why all teams I sign for has to be in such cold places"

Luiz just got out from the dressing room to the opened air field of PSG team in Paris. It was an ordinary training day.

all the guys followed except for Cavani, he was still in the shower, the rest just went for their usual places to heat up a little bit before Blanc (coach) comes out and starts with today's practice.

"ohhh can't take this, I should have worn more clothes" David said that out loud making Lucas Moura who was next to him hear.

Since David's coming to PSG didn't speak too much, he preferred to have chit- chats with his Brazilian homies, and there were lots of them in PSG.

Lucas: "come on you nag too much hahaha"

David: "maldito! can't a man nag a bit here.. I think I'm out soon"

Lucas: "Go put some close on! look at you! you're not in Brazil any more irmão, this is Paris,France"

David: "Damn it, where is Thiago?" 

Lucas: hahaha some times I got the feeling you only joined PSG for that man I swear. 

David: Well, he makes things feel easier

Lucas:Man where is the Fun Luiz!! 

David: Luiz is not Luiz when he's cold 

Lucas: hahahaha.

and they both laughed 

they all knew how David preferred sun, Brazilian sun, and the beach. Blanc put that in his mind and was willing to let him on a close but short vacation to refresh a little bit, he's not being himself lately, a bit lonely. Blanc told the whole guys at PSG to be nice to Luiz since he arrived, "He's our newest member, we have to makea nice impression" he said.

he doesn't have to tell them, they already all liked Luiz, he was a good man and nice to all, know one could hate him. what a character.