Dancing with Luiz . Part 7

Guys when you read this part put on (Touch The Sky) song, or whatever sexy song that reminds you of David LUIZ, and just Imagine...

I  think there will be another chapter then I'm finished :)

Plz let me know what you think :* 

Greg did something unexpected, he laughed so hard (still dancing and moving didn't stop).

D: What you're laughing at, you think you're gonna dance with her better than me?

G: "maaan I'm dizzy don't ask me difficult questions, just take my girl already" (and he holds Stephanie's hand pushing her closer to David) 

  "But hey!No touching allowed my bro haha" Gregory shouted and threw himself on the couch. 

 (At that point Greg was very drunk, he drank alot and different types of drinks, and most importantly he went out in this freezing weather, and you know what cold can do to a person who has been drinking).

David smiles widely :" hahaha,, okay bro no touching "

He grabbed her closer to him from her waist, they were almost chest to chest, she put her hand around his neck.

D: " I thought you do every thing Greg tells you ;) " and winked at here 

she wanted to ask what did he mean but she was dizzy and he was keeping her busy with the dancing moves.

D: "good thing you started it, you broke his rules first" and he grabbed her even closer to him 

 She was in shock but she felt happy, she couldn't tell why ,,, Gosh , his sex appeal is unbelievable..

They kept on dancing on "Touch The Sky",, and it was very loud.. Greg couldn't handle it, he was starting to have a terrible headache..

G: "Guys I'm Tired..GUYS...  DAVID where's your bed room???"

They couldn't hear him, music was so loud and they were so much into it.

G: "LUIIIZ" .. oh what ever I'll find it myself if I don't lay down I'll pass out . he said to himself .

he stood up from the couch and headed to the right part of the hotel room, he found David's super bed and just threw him self on it sleeping with his belly side on the bed leaving the two dancing ... 

any suggestions on how to make the end?? you think it's okay to end dirty ??