Part 4 heading to David's Room

David got it up and went on dance floor alone! and started to sway to music in a very sexy way.

Thiago saw this, he knew immediately that his man was starting to get drunk.

went for Lucas Moura who was busy with his hot date and tried to speak to him:

Thiago: Moura! HEY! LUCAS (he yelled)

Moura: MAN I CAN'T HEAR YOU TALK TO ME LATER

Thiago got so upset! he went back to his wife..

Belle: come on baby why are you always anxious like that with David, let the man have little fun.

Thiago: No No darling, you don't understand.. there is always trouble when he drinks, I just want to make sure he doesn't drink more. Look at him crazy piece of hair dancing like an idiot!! ....GREAT now he pushed him self between Gregory and Ste.. this man will make me insane!

(meanwhile) David headed to speak with the couple..

D: Heeey my guys .. mon amiiii mon friere 

G:*laughs* hey Luiz 

D: (looks at Stephanie and points at Greg): HE ! IS FANTASTIC! hahaha

she felt little awkward but she laughed 

D: homieees this party is boooring let's go to my place and continue, ha? come on come on I'm waiting for you out side in the car (and he just left them and went out side)

they looked at each others and laugh in surprise.. His team mate Greg was the less to know David , they weren't much of friends, he thought it was a cool gesture from David, he asked Stephanie if she wanted to go , and she agreed.

they went out side and was embarrassed by how many times he used the horn. they got in the car, and David went on driving fast like crazy, and blasting music .

G:David, what about we go to my house? don't want to disturb you. 

D: no no .. my house!.

he said that with his adorable accent), and looked at Ste and told her again how fantastic Greg is

Every one knows that Luiz hadn't got a house yet in Paris, he still lives at the Hotel, and insisted of calling it home ...they headed there.