Yoongi was now sitting on his bed, debating if playing Mikrokosmos was the best idea. He knew that if he missed a day, his therapist would be on top of him tomorrow about it. However, he wasn't sure how he would handle seeing Hoseok again after their situation which now happened almost a week ago. Yoongi sighed as he got up off his bed and moved towards the console.

"The chances of you seeing him now are slim anyway. You haven't run into him in days. What are the chances he'd show up now?"

Yoongi turned on the console and grabbed the headset, hoping to get this session over with quickly. He was only a couple more gameplays away from getting his therapist off his back for a bit. He didn't want to mess up that chance. He clicked on the logo for Mikrokosmos, quickly being brought into the virtual world.

-------------------------------------------

Yoongi was dropped off in a large yard, the grass a vibrant green as he slowly looked around him to find something familiar. However, this area was entirely new to him. He saw a house to his left and just behind the house was the city he's been to many times before, usually to find Jin and rest. When he looked behind him, he saw a forest, the trees blowing slightly in the breeze.

Yoongi had always wondered how the game developers managed to make everything seem so realistic. It was as if he could feel the breeze on his skin. He turned back towards the house, debating on if he should knock on the door. He was never one to introduce himself but decided that a quick visit couldn't hurt. It would also be something to give him some points with his therapist. He sighed before moving towards the door.

As he reached the door, he took a deep breath before knocking three times. He took another deep breath as minor waves of anxiety started to flow through him. Since no one had come to the door yet, he began bouncing in place slightly.

Maybe nobody is home. Or hell, maybe nobody even lives here. Well, it was worth a try. I guess I'll just go ...

Before Yoongi could finish his thought, the door began slowly opening. He could hear a familiar voice on the other side becoming clearer as the door opened further. Yoongi was stuck into place, everything in his mind telling him to run and forget about leaving the person at the door. Even so, he was rooted into place and a face came into view.

"Jin, I'm really not in the mood for another one of your pep talks. And I'm really not in a mood for another lecture. So, can you please just lea—"

Hoseok's eyes froze when he saw the figure in front of him, the man looking nothing like Jin. Yoongi could see Hoseok's mind trying to process everything at a mile a minute, as if his brain was having a hard time figuring out what to do next yet alone what to say.

"Y-Yoongi? How ... how did you know I live here?"

Hoseok hid part of his body behind the door, as if he was using it to protect himself or give himself an easy out later on. If Yoongi looked close enough, he could see Hoseok's eyes were pink, as if he'd been crying recently. He also took a glance into the house through the slit in the partly opened door. Saying it was a mess was an understatement, and Yoongi knew how organized Hoseok liked to be. Something was definitely off.

"I actually had no idea. The game dropped me off here, so I thought I'd see who lived here. Never thought someone like you would live in the middle of nowhere outside the city."

Yoongi's tone remained monotonous, as if he was trying to portray a sense of uninterest. Yoongi looked around the porch area of the house, trying to avoid looking the man in the eyes. Even though he could tell something was wrong, he wasn't sure if it was his place to do anything about it. Hoseok sniffled slightly before speaking up, as if he was trying to keep his voice steady.