26| Gadget's Dirty Little Secret

Zero's POV

I grinned as Gadget pouted then looked at the floor, while rubbing his arm sheepishly, as his ears were flattened down in embarrassment.

He sure is pretty quick when it comes to giving up easily, since we're in a relationship.

"Tell me if I'm not wrong, Gadgey...You're a femboy, aren't you?" I asked.

Gadget nodded shyly in response before I handed him the dresses.

"Y-Yeah..." He says as he hid his face, still feeling embarrassed. "I couldn't help it though! It's just how I am! And those dresses felt really comfortable on me!

I never told you and always kept it a secret because I was afraid I would be made fun of for wearing feminine dresses. Along with the fact I was afraid you would reject me if I told you..."

"Aww...You shouldn't worry. I'm not gonna reject you, just because you're a femboy." I say before pulling Gadget into a hug. "Besides, I don't mind at all. It actually makes you even more cuter. So, I obviously can respect that."

"Thank you, Zero..." Gadget says after we parted from hugging.

"Anything for you, love..." I replied before kissing him on the lips.

Gadget smiled and kissed me back before we parted again.

"Can I see you with some of the dresses on~?" I asked him in a seductive manner.

"Maybe later...Okay~?" Gadget replied as he smirked before nuzzling into my neck.

"Alrighty, then..." I say before chuckling a little. "For now, let's head over to the cafeteria and get ourselves something to eat..."

Gadget smiled and nodded as he putted the dresses away before we headed out and went to the cafeteria.

Gadget's POV ⚙️

After we got our breakfast, me and Zero headed over to an empty table and sat down together before we both started to eat.

"I'm still really happy that you gained consciousness yesterday..." Zero says, making me smile.

"Me too, Zero...I was already starting to miss seeing that adorable face of yours." I replied before Zero smiled in return.

Then I had an idea in my mind, making me grin devilishly as I took a small amount of whip cream from my chocolate chip waffles and smeared it on Zero's nose.

"Hey!" He went before grabbing a napkin and getting the whip cream off of his nose.

"Oopsies..." I say to him teasingly as I snickered a bit.

Zero smirked and rolled his eyes before he suddenly gasped and made a shocked face as he pointed at something behind me.

"Gadget, look over there! I think I see Sonic!" He says.

"Where?!" I asked as I quickly turned around to look.

Then I suddenly felt someone tug the back of my hoodie and slip in something wet and slimy in the hoodie before letting me go.

As I felt the wet and slimy thing slowly run down my back, I quickly shot up from my seat and shrieked while I started freaking out like crazy.

I was so freaked out about whatever was in the back of my hoodie, that I literally looked like I was doing some sort of a weird, goofy-looking dance.

Everyone in the resistance looked over in my direction to see what was going on before they started laughing hysterically about my sudden freak out.

I even heard some of the resistance laughing so hard that a few of them literally made that geese-like sound when you laugh too hard and couldn't breathe.

Even Zero was laughing hysterically hard.

"Gadge, stand still..." He says after he stopped laughing and walked over to me.

I did as Zero told me to before he tugged on the back of my hoodie and shook the hoodie a little.

After he did that, a few slices of peaches fell and landed to the floor.