Chapter 5

Byeol POV

I walk inside the house and help my mother with the dishes. "Eomma, I told Chaeun about it" I whisper to my mother. "But no one can know... not yet" I whisper.

"Byeol honey, let's talk more about this" my mother says.

"I already told you, I'm not telling my oppas"

"Why not? They should know about this. They love you a lot"

"That's why they shouldn't know. I would only drag them down. Chanyeol oppa has to focus on his career and Dayeol oppa has to focus in his school work. I don' want to talk about this anymore, eomma" I say and go back to everyone else.

"I'm really sorry everyone, but I have to leave" I say.

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol oppa asks.

"I'm going to meet with my friends" I reply.

"Honey, why don't you stay here for a little bit longer. Spend time with your brother, you haven't seen him in so long."

"No, it's fine eomma" Chanyeol oppa says. "Let Byeol go hang out with her friends."

"See, Chanyeol oppa says it's fine" I say.

"hmm... okay. Be back soon, dear" my mother says.

"Don't worry, eomma. I won't be gone long. I'll be back soon" I say. I look at everyone and smile. "I'll be going" I say and bow.

"Annyeong~" I hear as I walk outside of the door. I start to walk to the park to meet with my friends. I wonder if I am still able to dance.

Chanyeol POV

"I wonder what does Byeol do with her friends usually" I say after Byeol leaves the house.

"She usually meets up with her friends and the practice" Daeyeol says in a cold voice.

"Practice?" Sehunnie asks.

"Dance" he says. He looks at me.

"Of course, the eldest doesn't know that"

"Daeyeol!" my mother says.

"I'm sorry that I'm not home becauseI'm too busy pursuing my dream"

"Is your dream really that important? What about your family?" he asks as he sits up straight.

"You guys are obviously important to me too"

"Then how come you never visit us? You never say happy birthday or happy holidays."

"I'm busy, that's why"

"Then you should've made time for us"

"Yeah, and I'm sorry for that. But why are you so angry at me now? I made time to visit everyone now?"

"That doesn't change the past" he says and gets up. "I'm going out with some friends" he says and leaves.

"I apolagize for my son" my mother says and bows to my members. "He's been like this since Chanyeol left."

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened between you two?" Suho asks.

"Nothing.... He's just taking out his anger on me" I say.

Authors note: sorry we haven't updated in sooooo long!! Everyone has been just so busy! I'm so sorry! Our updating schedule might not be once a week like it used to be since we are all so busy but we will try to update as much as possible! Sorry again...