Chapter 10

Chanyeol POV

"You 2 dated?" I ask giving my death glare.

"N-ne, oppa. But now we're over" Byeol says nervously.

"And what if it might start again? You two do have a lot of skinship in this dance routine" I say.

"A-aniyo, oppa. It's over between us" she says.

"It better be" I say and walk upstairs.

Sehun POV

That Jai guy and Byeol dated? Huh? What's this feeling? All of the sudden, I feel annoyed when I see Byeol. It just makes me uneasy and mad when I just think of those 2.

"That's the first time we've seen Chanyeol's overprotective side. Right?" Baekhyun says and looks at me.

"Yeah" I say, annoyed.

"Really? It's the first time we've seen Byeol act so nerovus before" one of Tanya says.

"Should we all introduce each other now" Byeol suggest.

Hyewon POV

"No need to introduce Exo" Melody says.

"Like I said, I'm Tanya. 19 years old. The eldest" Tanya says.

"I'm Melody! I'm 16 and I'm one of a new member"

"I'm Hyewon. I'm 16, too" I say.

"Hyewon is like the perfect girl!" Melody says.

"Really?" Suho says.

"Not really" I say, coldly.

"Yeah you are. You speak 3 languages fluently and even learning 2 other languages! She's also good at singing" Melody continues.

"That's really cool. Not only are you pretty, but your really talented" Sehun says.

"You think I'm pretty?" I shyly ask.

"Dude, you were hitting on Byeol yesterday and now on her friend?" Kai says and everyone laughs.

"I wasn't hitting on her!" Sehun shouts and blushes. I look over at Byeol and see is blushing too. I guess they were flirting..... I look up at Sehun and he looks over at me too. He flashes a smile at me and all of the sudden, I could feel my heart racing. What is this feeling?

"Since you're here, can you guys perform a little something for us" Tanya asks.

"Sure, but Chanyeol...." Kai trails off.

"I'll get my brother" Byeol said and headed upstairs.

Byeol POV

I saw Chanyeol oppa sitting on the couch.

"You cooling off?" I joke.

"Shut up" he says and I laugh.

"Can you guys dance for us? Please~" I say using aegyo. He gets up and walk downstairs without saying anything and I just laugh.

"Thanks oppa" I say follwing him.

---

Exo-m called and said they wanted to come over so they did and we all introduced ourselves again. Now they're getting ready to practice in front of us...(The video)

They finished and we all clapped.

"You guys looked cool" I say and the girls were agreeing. I suddenly get a text. It's from Jai.

Jai- change of plans. let's film today. we're all busy tomorrow. sry

Me- ok, i'll tell the girls

"Girls, let's go. I'll explain on the way. See ya later guys. I'll be back by dinner" I say and drag the girls out of the house