Chapter 13

Byeol POV

"Can I have a moment with my friends for a second?" I ask. Everyone except Hyewon, Tanya unni, and Melody leave

"Chaeun, stay too" Tanya says. She looks at us.

"You're our friend too" I say. We all sit on the bed or on the couch in the corner.

"What are you going to do now?" Hyewon asks.

"About?"

"Dance" Tanya says.

"Oh.... I truly love dancing, but even my disease won't stop me" I say.

"Byeol-ah" Chaeun says.

"Chaeun, you dance too. You're a ballerina. If you were in my situation, what would you do?" I ask.

"I.... would probably do the same" she says.

"We are all passionate about dancing. I know for a fact that nothing will get in our way. Not even a disease. I probably won't be able to dance soon though, so I'll choreograph our dances"

"I like that idea!" Melody says.

"You have always been our leader. We're not gonna let you go so easy either" Hyewon says.

"Where's Jae oppa?"

"I told him to go home. He shouldn't be involved" Tanya says.

"Thanks. Can you guys leave and get my family inside" I ask.

"Of course" Chaeun says and leaves with the girls. My brothers and my parents walk in.

"My members are outside. This is a family matter" Chanyeol Oppa says.

"Yes, that's why they should be in here" I say. Chanyeol invites his members in.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner" I say towards my brothers.

"Byeol-ah, this isn't real is it?" Daeyeol asks.

"Oppa.... sorry" I say.

"This is bullshit!" He shouts and kicks the door. I look away and look at Chanyeol oppa. He looks at me, with his sad eyes. I open my eyes wide open and he comes over and hugs me.

"My Byeol!!" He starts crying.

Sehun POV

Chanyeol hyung cries in Byeol's arms. It really hurts. Even though I didn't know her for too long, it still hurts to know that she won't be able to survive. I'm sure everyone else feels the same. Byeol lets go of hyung.

"Why does it have to be our Byeol? Out of anyone else in the world!" Daeyeol says.

"I know God is unfair, but I accepted it now. And you all should too now" she says.

"I can't! It's too much! What have you ever done wrong?" He shouts again.

"Now that I've accepted it, I'm beginning to have different feelings now than I did when I first found out. I thought God was really unfair and I was shut down. But now I'm glad" she smiles weakly.

"Why the hell would you be glad about dying?"

"Think about it. It might mean that I'm saving one other persons life. I recieved this disease instead of another person receiving it" she says.

"You can be so irritating sometimes" he says and storms out of the room. I walk up closer to Byeol's bed. Everyone looks at me. She looks up at me.

"Chanyeol said you were really positive, and you are. You love looking at the bright side of things. Even if it's hard to see" I say.

"Kamsamida" she says.

"But, you don't have to keep trying too hard. I can tell by your smile. I know that what you say is true, but you don't have to say it at this moment to make others feel better. If you need to cry a bit more, go ahead. Right now, stop trying to act strong to save our feelings. Think about you right now. Be a little bit more selfish."

Admin Miki