Chapter 6

Byeol POV

I walk inside the park and see the girls.

"Wassup~" I say.

"Byeol-ah!" Tanya Unni says when she sees me.

"Should we create a new routine for the next competition?" I ask everyone.

"When is the next competition?" Hyewon asks.

"In 2 months" I sigh.

"We have plenty of time then!" Tanya unni says brightly.

"Where's Melody?" I ask.

"She called and said she was gonna grab a quick bite before practice" Tanya answers.

"That's good, though. She is pretty scary when she's hungry" I say.

"Should we wait for her" Hyewon asks.

"I think we should" Tanya says and I nod my head.

"Hey, Byeol, have you been going on a diet lately?" Hyewon asks me.

"Oh yeah! I've noticed that you lost some weight lately" Tanya says.

"uhh.. Well I don't really eat a lot and I'm a dancer. So what do you expect" I say. I don't think I should say anything about me having heart cancer just yet. Hopefully, I can make it until after the competition. And that will be my final competition.

"So what's the next competition anyway?" Tanya unni asks.

"Uhh... this competition is a little different from the other ones we compete in" I say.

"What is it?" Asks Hyewon.

"We aren't performing live this time. It's an online competition. We post a video of us dancing and let the fans vote. And the deadline is in 2 months" I say.

"So that's it? It shouldn't be that hard. We do have a lot of people following us on all of our social media.

"That's not all of it. This competition has to be a collaboration" I slowly say.

"Okay...So who we gonna collab with?" Tanya asks.

"Well, according to our fanpage, many people say the would like it if we collabed with BBoys one day" Melody says walking towards us with ice cream in her hand.

"BBoys?" Says Hyewon.

"You can't be serious. Them? Those idiots?" Says Tanya.

"It wouldn't hurt to try. I mean yeah we have a history together but they are pretty good dancers" I say.

"I guess we're working with BBoys then" Melody says.

"I'll text Jai Oppa and see what he says" I say.