Part 11 ( U.a and Class Rep)

*The next day
I woke up and mic wasn't in the bed so I assumed he was in the kitchen so I got up brushed my teeth and got ready . I went to wake up Izuku but he wasn't in his room so I knew he was in shinsos room so i went in and seen them to sound asleep so I had to scare them . I went and got mic
M - WAKE UP OTS TIME TO GET UP
Shinso fell of the bed and hit the floor and Izuku grabbed his pillow and him Squeezed it so tight he could've ripped it in half in half when he turned around . That was to funny . Mic went down stairs and I told them they had school so put their uniform on and bring they're gym clothes .

Izukus p.o.v
I shot up to hearing yelling and was scared so bad I grabbed the pillow and squeezed it sp tight I could rip it with any sudden movement. Shin was on the ground upside down then I seen dad in the door and I put the pillow down and rubbed through my hair as he was telling us about what we needed to bring to school today . I got up to see if shin was okay went . We went and brushed our teeth and put or uniforms on and went downstairs to eat breakfast .

Shinso p.o.v
After dad scared the absolute shit out of me . I got up brushed my teeth put my uniform on and went downstairs for breakfast .

A couple mins later me dad papa and izu got in the car. Izu was still tired so he layed across my lap and went to sleep.

*20 mins later
We arrived at school so I woke izu up we at school like 30 minutes early because the teachers or workers have to be there before the students and dad was our teacher . So me and izu went to the garden for a little while and when i checked my phone we had 5 minutes to get to class so we got up and went to class 1a .

I - these door are huge
S - yeah and we better hurry up before dad gets here
I - yeah you right

Izukus p.o.v
Me and shin went in the classroom and it was people in the there I recognized 2 people Iida and Uraraka
I - hello I see you made it in this class I apologize about what happened at the entrance exams I'm Tenya Iida
U - hi again Midoriya
I - it's okay and hello

I walked away from them 2 and went and sat behind shin and dad walked through the doors
"If you came here to be friends you can go ahead and leave" .
He seen me looking half asleep but he wouldn't let me fall asleep because he kept glaring like he was gone throw his desk at me so I stayed awake .

Aizawas p.o.v
I walked in the doors and all the problem kids was there Shinso and Izuku was towards the back so i didn't have to worry about them 2 because they know how to behave .
" Go put on your gym clothes we are going to test your quirks meet me outside "

Shinso p.o.v
Me and izu was done changing so we was outside first .
A - Izuku you can take a nap when your done with this but if you don't do your best you can't .
I - for real
A - yeah
I - YAAYYY
S - I brought my jacket for you because Ik you and dad got bad sleeping problems
A & I - HEEYY

After that all the other kids came outside and waited for dads instructions .
"Okay we will be doing different tests to test your quirk to see who's on the top of the class"
"This should be fun"
"Since you want it to be fun whoever come in last place is going to get expelled"
Everybody except Me izu a kid with white and red hair and a kid with ash blonde hair was unfazed.
"First is Bakugo how far could you throw a baseball the last time you throwed it "
"About 67 meters"
"Try with your quirk"

When dad said something Izus head shot up off my shoulder and looked to where it was coming from
"Ahh hell naa"
S - what's wrong izu
I - he's the kid that bullied me because he thought I didn't have a quirk but I just hid it "
S - don't worry your most likely stronger than him
I - *yawn* yeah most likely