2 AM

Chica had moved closer to the camera in the restrooms, staring up with a souless gaze. Her beak was open, they saw teeth. Smirky's earlier question of whether they could bite was suddenly not so innocently malicious. Chica's confetti-patterned bib said Let's Eat in bubble letters. This was not comforting. Bonnie was in the supply closet. This was slightly more comforting.

Toby was an excellent night guard. He checked the cameras with a fierce speed and efficiency, always keeping one eye on the power.

Bonnie moved to the west hall corner. Jeff wanted to close the left door immediately, but Toby told him to wait until the bunny was closer. Dark Link was put in charge of flashing the hall lights. When Bonnie was in the doorway, then Jeff slammed a hand on the button and the door promptly slid shut, to the relief of everyone.

"That was too close," Jeff said, panting. "Too close, man. Jesus. Those things are huge!"

"We have b-bigger problems," said Toby.

The camera onscreen was pointed at pirate cove. Foxy was peeking out of the purple curtain. The broken-looking fox animatronic's eyes were luminous white.

The office was cold, but the chills that went down backs and lightly touched necks had nothing to do with it.

"At least Freddy's still onstage, right?" Dark Link said optimistically, between flashing the hall lights to check if Bonnie was still there. He wasn't, and Jeff opened the door.

Toby immediately switched to the show stage. Freddy's was, indeed, still there. For now. A little sigh of relief. He went back to check pirate cove. Nothing had changed. Then he went looking for Chica. She was in the east hall, drawing steadily nearer. Dark Link flashed the light. Jeff screamed and closed the right door when the yellow chicken appeared in the flickering light.

L.J lobbed a piece of poisoned candy at Chica before the door fully closed. It bounced harmlessly off her head.

Smirky sarcastically clapped. He was sitting on the desk, having tossed the fan to the floor in order to break it and conserve power. It was a cold night, anyway. BEN casually walked over the pieces as he wandered around with his Switch, oblivious to the danger they were in. Sally was holding a conversation with Mr. Cake, which was the name she had given the giant cupcake.

Smiley had gone back to playing solitaire on his phone, mostly to control his nerves. Slenderman was backseat playing over his shoulder.

"Cuh-Crap!" Toby yelped, upon viewing pirate cove for the first time in a while. The curtains were open and Foxy was nowhere to be seen. An Out of Order sign sat there instead. He quickly checked the cameras, and gave everyone a good view of the pirate fox animatronic sprinting towards the office with chilling speed.

"NOPE!" Jeff exclaimed, and slammed the door shut. Seconds later, something heavy collided with it, banging hard. Was it going to break the door down?

"Go away!" Jeff begged. "Or- Or I'll stab you in the eye! The good one!"

The banging stopped, though whether Jeff had anything to do with it was debatable. Toby checked the camera. Foxy was back in pirate cove.

Smirky shouted something incompressible, pointing towards the right door. Dark Link didn't have to flash the lights to know there was something there. They were so distracted by Foxy, they hardly noticed Chica approaching. Jeff swiftly opened the left door and sent the right door slamming down instead.

A moment of silence passed throughout the room. Toby reclined his back in the chair, though he was far from relaxed.

"It's going to get worse, isn't it?" Smirky asked quietly.

"P-Probably," said Toby. "We're not doing so guh-guh-good for p-power."

They could've sworn they heard a deep, mocking laugh from the audio feed. They all hoped it was their imagination.