Chapter 12 - |First Time| - PAST SERIE (2)

It was their first victory, as an official team.

"We won!"

Hinata laughs delightedly, Joy sparkling inside his eyes, jumping everywhere to shout his victory. Kuroko sighs besides him, sitting on the bench with a towel around his shoulders.

"How can you have the strength to run after all of that.."

Kise sniggers when Shouyou tells Kuroko that he should come running with him to expand his stamina, only to receive a disgusted stare as an answer, the blue haired boy looking ready to throw up at any moment.

"Calm down, Hinata. Running around when you just finished a match isn't a good idea."

Hinata sees Nijimura walking towards him with a blank face, and smile politely at him, nodding his head. He doesn't notice the way Akashi's eyes narrow faintly at the actual captain of Teiko, or how Nijimura slowly put his hands up in a sign of peace, smiling with a thread of sweat on his temple. Shouyou was rather shy around Teiko's current captain, seemed to be wary of him for some reason. Akashi noticed it with the orange head's habit to come near him, whenever someone he wasn't comfortable with was present.

"Shouyou."

Hinata blinked, and turned to meet Akashi's stoic face. He quickly lost his seriousness, and ran towards him, picking a towel on the way.

"Captaiiiin! Did you see? Did you see my dunk just now?"

Seijūrō huffed a bit, and took the towel he was given, to wipe the sweat out of his face. Hinata's grin widened, and the taller couldn't resist but to smirk himself.

"Of course I saw."

He ruffed the smaller's hair, ignoring Nijimura who rolled his eyes. So Hinata was scared of him, but not of Akashi? Did this kid had a view's problem? And he was calling him Captain too. Well, considering that they were second years, it was not a problem.. But technically, Nijimura was the one who got to be called Captain, right now. Especially when he was right before them. But again, he will be forced to content himself with a simple "Nijimura-san". Was it because he had beaten the shit out of Haizaki when the white haired boy pranked the team, last week?