89- safe inside pt.2

Depuis le début

I was so caught up in trying to help y/n and make him go back to his old self before he fell for Lauren but it was no use. He was truly hurt over her and it hurt me, I noticed along the way I'd began gaining feelings for him myself but I knew better then to let this love I have for him to consume me like his love for Lauren had, that not being it either though. I didn't want to make it harder for him seeings as Lauren tore him down just as much as she could build him up by giving him false hope of them ever working out or being something more then friends. I'd got to know him so well that  I could read y/ns eyes and maybe that was love, being able to know there feelings within having to hear them tell you, I wasn't sure entirely but I knew one thing for sure, I loved y/n and he loved Lauren. I knew that for sure which is why I tried pushing that thought furthest away into the back of my mind and Shawn liked me so it was easy to began something with him in hopes of losing what I had with y/n.

It'd been a month though and seeing y/n everyday sparked something in me just seeing him. I never got that feeling with Shawn and it was probably because I couldn't see him that way. We'd met as friends and that's what my mind and heard had only seen him as nothing more and nothing less. I couldn't bring myself to them him that. This tour was great and terrible with the fucked up love triangles. It'd been two hours since sound check and we were now getting ready to go on after Shawn who was singing his heart out. Dinah and normani stood off to the side of the stage watching him while dancing and twirling each other around.

"You look hot babe" I heard ty say while looking at Lauren get her make up done. She'd opened her eyes and looked at him through the mirror and smile widely with blush covering her cheeks. He smirked.

I rolled my eyes making my make up artist chuckle and shake her head. I knew she'd had an idea, Lauren and I'd friendship had struggled since she'd hurt y/n so I'd distanced myself from her to the point that we'd barely spoke which led to so many fucked up and or stupid assumptions.

"Thanks babe" she said back while looking away from his eyes reflecting in the mirror.

"Ok girls looks like your done" our make up artist said making me get up quickly and walk out. I heard rushed foot steps behind me and suddenly I was pulled back facing a rushed Lauren.

"H-hey camz, um are we good?"

Truth be told Lauren, no we aren't good. You continue to be obvious to the guy who's truly in love with you completely and I'm stuck in love with him. I could give him what you can't but he wants you.

"Y-yea, family issues you know? I miss my family it's been awhile since they visited us"

She smiled. The look of relief washing over as she nodded, she ran her hands through her hair and sighed.

"Ok good, I'd hate for something to be wrong with us. I miss my family too, ugh we need to talk to Simon about getting another family visit." She sighed as we both walked side by side to the stage. I half listened because my mind was thinking about a curtain raven haired boy who'd now always consumed my mind. We now stood at the side of the stage seeing a sweaty Shawn with rosy cheeks. I spaced out looking around seeing y/n on the phone nodding to the persons voice I'm guessing as I looked to Lauren seeing her lips still moving, she was talking but i was blocking that out by my thoughts and the fans yelling shawns name while the other half were singing the lyrics.

Shawn got done bowing with a wave then ran back stage picking me up which knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Go kill it babe" He said making me smile.

He planted a kiss on my forehead and one by one we'd went on stage after being handed our ears and microphones. We sat in the five chairs as the fans cheered loudly making me smile. I wanted this forever.