66- vacation

Imagine 66- vacation | Lauren and y/n take a small vacation from there two boys to enjoy each other's company and other things ((; enjoy. | sorry for any mistakes in advance!!

*****************************

     "Mommy don't go!" I heard Alexander whine as he held onto my Leg for dear life. y/n walked passed us with my bags and giggled.

"Baby I'm only going to be gone for a month, daddy and I are going to be back in no time" I said to him. He looked down and pouted looking just like his dad, y/n.

"But mommy!" He whines louder, his green eyes filling with tears making me sigh. Dammit.

"Baby I'll be back, I promise." I said picking him up and setting him on my hip as he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my head into his chest.

"No you stay" he said making me chuckle.

"I told you Alex I'll be back, aunt dinah and Camila will take care of you and you're brother while daddy and I are gone" I said seeing y/n watching making me wink at him as he smirked.

I heard a few more sniffing till finally he unwrapped his arms from around my neck and nodded. he rubbed his dark green eyes and sighed. I kissed all over his face till I heard the familiar giggle and pulled away to see him smiling widely at me.

"Hold down the house for us yea?" I heard y/n say to Alex who smiled towards his dad and nodded proudly. He reached to Alex and ruffled his hair making him huff.

"Daddd" he whined making y/n and I chuckle.

"I wonder were he gets that from?" I mumbled making y/n chuckle.

There was a knock on the door which y/n got up to answer hearing the familiar bickering from dinah and Camila.

"I am the better aunt!" Camila yelled at dinah who flipped her hair.

"Bish please I am!" Dinah said looking towards y/n stood there with an amused smile. He opened the door wider and leaning on the doorframe with a smile at the two.

"Right I'm better!?" Both them yell in y/n's face making him roll his grey eyes and sigh. This is an everyday thing.

"You're both great. Alexander is awake but Nicky is asleep you might want to wake him up in a hour he's been sleeping for quite awhile now" he said making both them smile widely and nod as they both walked in and took Alex from me.

"Hi baby" Camila said making him smile.

"Hallo camz" He said with a wide smile.

I turned to y/n who was already staring at me. He nodded towards the door making me nod and turn to the two girls who were busy playing with the toy cars that Alex and Nicky had scattered around the living room from earlier.

"Well girls will be going now" I said, both nodding not even looking at me. I chuckled and turned to y/n who was smiling while holding the door open for me.

I walked out as he followed behind me and then opened the door for me once again making me smile. Y/n and I have been together for nine years and he's still the same, respectful, kind, loving guy I met years ago.

"Off we go love" he said once inside the truck.

[.....]

"Uhh yeaa Baby d-don't stop! P-please keep g-going Uhh!" Lauren moaned loudly as y/n trusted fast into her causing her chest to jump with the movement.

Y/n placed hot kisses along her collar bone the sweat building up along with the pleasure, soft music playing in the background now drowned out from the constant moans and groans.