43- House Partys and fuck ups

No ones pov

Let's start with the basics yea? Ok then. Seniors in high school are everything but innocent. So when a very popular guy or girls asked you to her party your going to go of course.

Well that's exactly what y/n Styles thought at least. It was partly true but not true at the same time.

Y/n and his best mates: Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Austin mahone along with brad Simpson. (💩I decided to make them good guys for the first time)

The party was being thrown by non other then thee famous cheerleader of Miami high Lauren jauregui. This wasn't an ordinary party though.

This was the party she was throwing just so she could pull a prank on the nerds known as y/n and his group of friends. The worst was yet to come and non of them knew it.

Deep down Lauren knew it was a bad thing to do but she knew If she didn't do it she'd be seen as 'weak' and by not following it she'd lose her 'powerful reputation'. Non of her friends knew became she knew telling them they'd get mad at her exactly ally. She was the mom in there group.

It was a Cliché thing though, Lauren liked y/n since well she'd first met him but she couldn't tell him that. Y/n liked Lauren too but knew that she was way out of his league.

Little did Lauren know that her going through with this 'prank' she'd lose y/n before she even had a chance to have him.

The consequences where high but she nor y/n knew that.

**************************
This one was super shitty, I'm most likely going to make a part 2 tho.

Thanks for reading and voting!

Much love to all of you for getting this book to 6k readers! That's way more then I expected for this shitty book, I really do love you all, I hope you all have a good day, night or afternoon lovelies!! ❤️🌹

Q: WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND?? AND WHOS YOUR WOMAN CRUSH??

Word count: 352