16- teenage dreams pt.1

Lauren pov

"Lets run away together" I said to my boyfriend y/n as he drove me home from school. It was late since he had football practice and I had just stayed back with him.

"Haha funny babe" he said as he placed his hand on my thigh that made me get goosebumps from such a simple touch. He just had that effect on me and I loved it.

"No I'm not kidding babe lets run away together we leave high school in five months why not leave a little earlier" I said as I took his hand in mine as he stopped at a light and looked at me. He bit his lip as he's thick eyebrows creased. He looked so cute with his thinking face on.

"Are you sure you want this Lauren?" He questioned as the light turned green as he started to drive again as I squeezed his hand which made him glance at me.

"I'll go anywhere in this world as long as your by my side" I said as he smiled and leaned over and kissed me as I smiled into the kiss as he pulled away with blushing cheeks which made me smile.

Y/n and I had met in the beginning of freshman year. He'd made it pretty clear he liked me. He'd always walk me to class and tell me he liked me without my makeup and laughed at my jokes even when I told the punchline wrong.

He knew me better then I knew myself and that's what drew me to him. Before we met I was alright but not happy and he changed that with his charming blue eyes and care free personality.

He was every girls dream and he chose me out of all the girls. I felt special, because he made me special. Now here we where four years later now eighteen years old with five months left of school.

He makes me feel  like I'm living life to the fullest. We traveled a lot around this small town. We where always so daring. My father hated y/n because he thought he was a "bad influence" on me. The first day I brought y/n around my family was the first day y/n got his first black eye from my father. I remember that day so clearly and it hurt me just remembering how much pain he was in after.

I hadn't talked much to my father after and my mother wasn't really around. She'd walked out my life when I was younger which left only my father and I till I met y/n. He's a teenage dream.

"Ok where we going to run away to?" He asked which broke my chain of thought as I looked around to see he'd taken us to "our" spot which was just a large field with a bunch of different colored flowers that no one knew about.

"California" I said as I leaned back in his old 1970 Dodge Challenger that his dad gave to him before he died of cancer.

"Mmm cali is beautiful but a long way" he said as he leaned back to. I scooted closer to him and cuddled into him as he put his arms around me.

"It's always been a dream of mine to go to California" I whispered into the crook of his neck as he hummed and slipped his hand into my Shirt that instantly caused goosebumps to rise once again. He traced patterns on my lower back as I sighed in content.

"California it is then, when do you want to leave?" He asked as thought about it. I chose to go tonight because I didn't want to be around my father anymore. He became a drunk.

"Tonight" I said as he nodded and kissed my forehead and sat up as I did to and looked at him to see him already staring at me.

"What?" I asked as I moved some of my hair that fell behind my ear as he shook his head and just smiled showing his cute dimples.

"Nothing your just really beautiful inside and out. I'm so lucky" he said as he caressed my cheek as I felt them heat up.

"I'm the lucky one" I mumbled as he giggled and shook his head as he stared up his car again and drove away form our spot for the last time.

~~~~~skip the drive and packing all that shit~~~~~

We where now on our way to California as y/n drove while I sang to the music playing on the radio. This was exciting to do, run away and want to build a future together.

"Babe we should stop at this hotel I'm tired" y/n said as he rubbed his eyes like a baby as I nodded and looked around to see any hotels in site.

"Ok baby" I said as I spotted a hotel and quickly pointed at it like a child as y/n chuckled and pulled into the hotel.

He got out and walked to the front desk where an older lady sat flipping through a magazine as I just watched from outside. The lady and y/n talked for a few minutes till she smiled and walked away as y/n laughed to himself.

Soon the lady came back and handed y/n some keys as she waved at y/n who was now walking to me.

"What happened?" I asked with a small smile as he giggled and shot me a smile as his dimples showed.

"She asked me if I was running away, And I told her no and she said I wasn't a good liar because my voice went high" he said pouting slightly as I laughed walking up to his 5'11 body.

"That's because it does go higher when you lie and your just naturally a bad liar baby" I said with a teasing smirk as I put my arms around his neck as he squinted his baby blues at me.

"No I don't" he said as his voice went high as I chuckled walking to the car and got my bags out as he quickly came to my side and took them as I playfully glared at him as he stuck his tongue out at me and ran to our room as I giggled as his childish ways and quickly ran after him.

"Help" he said as he leaned against our room door, his hands where full with mine and his bags as I jogged to him and asked him where that keys where for the door which he said where in his front pocket.

"That tickles" he laughed slightly as I put my hands in his pocket to get the keys once I got them he quickly walked in setting all the bags down on the floor as I shut the door.

"Wow" we both said at the same time as we looked around the small room. It was nice, a king size bed with black bed sheets and to small night stands with lights on both sides and a restroom with a shower.

"Well lets lay down" y/n said as he took off his shoes and got in bed as I did the same and walked over getting in bed with him.

I turned to the side where we both faced each other, as I stared into his blue eyes and looked at him as he did the same.

"Your beautiful" he whispered as I felt my cheeks heat up as he smiled with a shine in his eyes.

"Your handsome" I whispered back as his cheeks turned a cute red as I giggled poking his cheeks.

"I love you" I found myself whispering as he stopped laughing and looked at me then cracked a small smile.

"I love you too" he said back with a wide smile as I pulled him on top of me.

To be continued.....
*********************************************************************

I'll do a part 2 if you want

Can I get at least 5 votes on this?

Thanks for reading! ❤️

Word count:1353