28-played

Y / N - P O V

Lauren jauregui. Love of my life, everything a guy and girl wishes for and more; just one big problem.

She's a player, can't stick to one guy or girl for even a day, why would a girl like her wanna be with a guy like me.

It's sad watching the girl you love hang all over a different guy or girl every single day of your life.

"Y/nn!" I heard Lauren yell as I sighed closing my eyes as I leaned back and stretched.

"Ugh" i grumbled out as I got up and closed then journal and walked towards the door and finally down the stairs.

"Yes Lauren" I said in a bored tone as she glanced up at me and frowned.

"What's wrong with you?" She questioned as I looked down and rolled my eyes so she wouldn't see and shook my head.

"Nothing" I mumbled out as she looked at me for a few more minutes then finally nodded.

"Well I uh you know what nevermind, I'll see you later don't wait up" she said as she grabbed her bag and walked towards the door as I sighed once again.

"Don't worry I never do, not anymore" I said loud enough for her to hear as she turned towards me with a frown and a look in her eyes I'd never seen before then sighed as she walked out.

L A U R E N - P O V

"Don't worry I never do, not anymore" he said as I turned around and looked into his sad blue eyes and frowned. That stinged but I knew deep down I deserved that, for all the shit I've put him through.

Y/n y/l/n, is the love of my life since we where in high school all the way to college. I've always loved him, he was just so different from the other guys and girls I've been with.

I'd be with him if I wasn't scared of happy.(😉) I had dated this guy back in freshman year named Luis and he was an asshole who used me because I was young and naïve to find love; true and pure, deep love, but that wasn't him. He just wanted the sex.

He'd broke up with me after he took my virginity and that's when I'd met y/n he was a transfer student from Australia, who moved down here for I guess better schools.

I'd Walked down the blank hallways and though about everything over and over again. I don't want to lose y/n but at the same time I don't want to be with him because I'm scared he might do the same shit Luis did.

Where roommates if you haven't guessed already, but I'm hardly ever home considering I went home with a bunch of different guys and girls everyday.

I finally came to the exit as I pushed the door open and the New York air hit me as I shivered and pulled the coat impossibly closer as people filled the sidewalk and roads mindlessly walking and Talking as I looked around the busy crowded streets and tried to hale a cab.

Finally one pull up as I got in and told the cab driver to take me to the nearest bar as he quickly nodded and we where off to the bar as I looked out the window, taking in the beauty New York had to offer at night.

*few minutes later*

"Where here miss" the driver said as I glanced at the older man who smiled kindly as I smiled and nodded digging in my purse trying to find a twenty to give him but he shook his head and waved me off.