34- Truly not true

Y / N - P O V

Then she was; sitting there posing with a fake smile as teenage girls and boys even adults surrounded her.

I was probably one of the only people to see her true emotions that showed so deeply in her eyes.

She talked so highly about being yourself and being true to yourself when she wasn't true to herself.

We stayed there for a few hours as I watched her, in a non creepy way but because it was my job to do so. I was her personal bodyguard since the accident at the airport with the girls and ally with the shit that went down in Brazil.

They all yelled her name all at once as she smiled. The same forced smile that her fans couldn't even see to blind to ever notice. They'll never get to see what this girl goes through behind closed doors.

What they don't understand is that young pop stars will always portray there self differently in the public eyes then when behind closed doors.

She was one of those kinds. She portrayed herself to be so laid back and so political but behind closed doors non of that really mattered anymore.

It resolved faster then anything, I would never ask or tell her anything because my job is to simply protect her from danger but to me it was like she was in danger with her own mind.

I so badly wanted to walk up to her and hug her; tell her everything was going to be alright and that it eventually will get better but that wouldn't mean anything to her for the simple fact is that it's a lie.

Thinks won't automatically get better; you have to put in work and effort for it to actually get better, and if someone isn't going to do those things to get better then it won't happen.

"Y/n can you come here please" Lauren called as I quickly made it to her side and stood beside her as she turned towards me and smiled which actually looked real for the first time.

"What would you like ms Jauregui?" I questioned as Lauren glared at me as I looked down. Shit! I forgot she hates being called by her last name.

"Y/nn stop calling me by my last name, how many times do I have to tell you" she said with a chuckle as I nodded and glanced back up at her.

"Sorry" I said quietly as she smiled at me and shook her head.

"It's ok y/nn" she said as I smiled and nodded.

"So what did you need Lauren?" I question again.

"Oh right yes come with me to get another marker?" She asked with a smile as I nodded.

We walked in silence as she hummed a melody which sounded slow and sweet as she glanced at me.

"Y/nn" she called breaking the silence as I looked down at her.

"Yea" I asked as she looked up at me with a thinking face on.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She questioned as we stopped at the table that had snacks, coffee and other drinking beverages along with new sharpie marks, which Lauren grabbed as she turned back to me.

"No" I said simply even though inside I was freaking out, why did she want to know?

"Oh" she said as I glanced down at her to see a small smile on her lips as I smiled too.

We walked back to the group of young teens as they stared screaming again with big smiles and some with tears as Lauren hugged them and kissed there cheeks as they freaked out more and I stood beside her afew feet away though, I didn't want to be in her way.

After countless hours here it was finally time to go and I could tell by the look on Lauren's face that she was exhausted as she walked towards me.

"I'm tired already" she breathed out with a tired chuckle as I nodded. We walked towards the SUV as she suddenly leaned her head against my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my forearm as she sighed.

"Can you say something, I like to hear you talk" she said as I looked down at her.

"How are you?" I asked her as she sighed.

"I don't know, I just wish I was more better" she said as I looked down at her once again.

"You are" I said as she shook her head.

"I'm not perfect" she breathed out.

"Neither am i" I said as she stopped walking and looked up at me.

"Your not perfect Lauren and neither am I, nothing is perfect but to some they do find people who are perfect in there eyes and I see the look in your eyes everyday, the pain and sadness in them, so no I'm not perfect and you aren't but you look perfect in my eyes; that's why I think we belong" I said as she looked at me in utter shock. I just spilled all my feelings out to her. Shit!

She finally spoke and the next words she said scared me because I didn't want to get hurt and I could see in her eyes she didn't either.

***************************************
This is different, tell me what you think, this is sorta kinda based off of 'no way' alittle bit but not fully.
15 votes for Part 2??
Vote and comment!
Thanks for reading and voting!❤️🌹
Word count: 921