While going down,Jungkook knew that this might be the last time he would be seeing Taehyung for the few days---because he knew when he'll go back to his pack,he will be crushed with the overdue work.

Not to mention his birthday which is like---1 day away from now---so he had a lot of work to catch up on,and won't be able to meet Tae in these days.

With that he turned around,rushed back in his room,to hug him and kiss him once more while saying love you again.

When he got back,he saw Tae's parents sitting,and Chanyeol glaring at him.

"I don't think it takes this much time to put someone in their bed.Was his room upstairs or at the moon,to take you this much time"he spat.

Jungkook said nothing and sat down with them as Baekhyun was gesturing him.

"So Junglebook----"chanyeol started

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the hallows pack.....

"KJ any updates on the omega???"KJ looked at his uncle who asked him the question.

"No,uncle nothing--"he said.

"Okay,if you get your hands on something,tell me"

He nodded his head.

"By the way,what did you said was his name???"the man said.

"Kim Taehyung"

His uncle hummed and went out.

KJ was confused as what was so special about Taehyung that made his uncle come to Seoul and desperately look for him.

He hasn't seen his uncle in years---the last time was when he was a little kid---and that was the last time he has seen his uncle with his full face.

After that,his uncle always wears a hat or scarf to hide his face,and no ones actually seen his full face ever.

"That man is a mystery"he muttered to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's day was pretty good after he woke up.He remembered sleeping on Jungkook's lap,but didn't remember anything after that.

But Baekhyun was there to help him---as he was constantly teasing him about how the alpha was whipped for him.

Taehyung felt fuzzy and warm,knowing that Jungkook did such things for him.

They had exchanged few texts throughout the day,Jungkook informed him that he'll busy and apologized for not replying quickly.

The night passed away quickly and it was the next day.

Taehyung saw his parents drinking coffee,and he joined them while greeting them Good morning.

His attention soon shifted to the papers lying on the table.

One golden envelope caught his eye and he opened it curiously.

However,when he read the card,he couldn't stop the tears flowing down his cheeks.

The card was an invitation---an invitation for the future alpha of shadow pack---Jeon Jungkook's birthday---

It was tomorrow---the day Jungkook will turn 20---and he'll find his mate---leaving Taehyung for them.

Only the thought of Jungkook leaving him left him in tears.He can't imagine the alpha with someone else other than him.

He didn't knew how he would be able to witness the situation---he decided he won't go there.