Chapter Three

I thought for a second and realised that I had always wanted to go to the beach. I'm not sure if this is a date or not, but I'm thinking it's practically one. The beach at night would be perfect. I grabbed my phone and messaged Luke again. 

How about the beach? x

At night? xx

Yeah, it would be beautiful! And it's always been a dream of mine. xx

Of course gorgeous, anything you want. I'll pick you up at around 6, how does that sound? x

That sounds great, but my parents aren't allowed to know that I'm going out with a boy xx

That's okay. I'll figure it out, don't worry about it. :) <3 x" 

I smiled and gave him my address, placing the phone down to charge. It was just past midday and I was already impatient. I was a little nervous as to how he would pull it off without getting me into so much trouble. I planned out my outfit and placed it to the side. Nice shorts, a simple white crop top and a loose flannel was perfect. I ran downstairs and quickly grabbed a bite to eat, rushing back upstairs. 

"What's up Sienna? Why are you in a rush?" My mum called from downstairs. 

"Nothing! Just excited about starting my new book! You and dad aren't going to be here tonight, are you?" I curiously shouted back.

"No darling, we're going to Lisa's house for a dinner. Did you want to come with us? I think her kids will be there too" 

"No, I'm fine. I'll stay home and watch the dog so he doesn't go crazy alone!" 

My parents agreed and I couldn't believe that I lied to them. I felt bad, but I really wanted to hang out with Luke. 

A few hours had passed by and it was almost 6pm. My parents weren't leaving until 7 and this made me anxious as I was leaving in an hour with Luke. I checked my phone to see if Luke had texted me.

I'll be there in a few minutes love, hope you're ready xx

I'm ready Luke :) But please be careful with my parents x

After that, Luke didn't reply and it made me even more terrified of the upcoming situation. My heart was beating faster and my hands became really sweaty. All of a sudden I heard something outside on my balcony. I looked confused and opened the almost clear curtains. Luke? What was he doing here?! 

"Luke! What are you doing?" I whispered sternly. 

He smiled and lightly pushed me back into my room, along with himself.

"You said to watch out for your parents, so I went through your balcony. They wont find out I hope."

"How did you know which room was mine? And I sure hope they don't find out otherwise you'd be dead and I'd be locked away forever!" 

Luke chuckled as he rolled his eyes playfully. 

"Come on, are you ready? Where are your parents?" 

"They're downstairs and they leave at 7. How on earth are we supposed to leave?" 

"Just sneak me out through the front, or we can jump off the balcony, whatever you're cool with"

My eyes widened as Luke began to laugh at my reaction. 

"The door it is!" He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out my room silently. 

"Luke I've never done this before, I'm really not sure what's going to happen!" 

"Just follow me. All you have to do is tell me where your parents are." 

I looked down the stairs and noticed that they were in the living room watching some tv. The room was wide open, and right next to the door. Luckily they were facing the other direction. 

"Okay Sienna, get on my back."

"What?"

"You heard"

"No Luke I real-"

"Trust me, it will work" 

I gave an unsure look at him but gave in anyway. I jumped on his back as he held my legs in front of him and he began to sprint down the stairs and stopping in front of the door. He carefully opened it and closed it silently behind him. He placed me down and I sighed in relief. 

We walked towards his car and Luke opened the door for me to get in. I sat down and realised that there was a rose placed in the CD holder, I wasn't quite sure if this was for me. So I tried to avoid looking at it. Luke made his way into the drivers seat and looked at me and then the rose. He smiled and pulled it out of the CD holder and grabbed my hand. He looked at me and gave the rose in my other hand.

"That's for you" He said leaning in to kiss my cheek but I shyly pulled away. He noticed and smirked,  looking back in his direction and taking the keys out of his pocket, starting the car up. He didn't let my hand go the whole drive to the beach, making me feel safe yet nervous. 

We got out of the car and Luke pulled out a large beach blanket in one hand, and my hand in the other. We walked to the sandy plain and placed the blanket down. We both laid down and enjoyed the view. I noticed that Luke kept staring at me and not the ocean like I was. 

"You okay Luke?" 

"Yeah..." He said, biting his lipring. "Just enjoying my view" 

Luckily it was almost dark and he couldn't see my cheeks flushing red. We began to talk about ourselves more and I realised by each minute, he moved himself closer and closer towards me. At this point, he came so close that we were touching. I rested my head in the corner of his chest, close to his neck, drowning in the amazing cologne which he had been wearing. 

"So, what are your dreams?" He asked as his hand drifted to my sides. 

"Dreams?" I asked, slightly shaking under his touch.

"Yeah, like what would you want to do in the future" He said, begin to rub my sides and my back. 

"Well, I kind of have a list of the little things I'd love to do before I die... It's kind of silly" 

"I bet it's not, tell me" 

"No, I really don't you'll lau-"

"Tell me." 

I gave up and told him everything I wanted to do. Go on a date with someone, go to new york city during christmas time, go out for a drive all night long around the city and coast with the one i love, and lay under the stars with the one I love. I mentioned everything else, but I told him those were my main ones. He smiled and turned me around so I was facing him.

"I can do it" He said

"Do what?" I asked concerned.

"I can make your dreams come true"

The butterflies in my stomach were so big that he could probably even feel them. He leaned in closer, bringing his arms up; one at my neck and one at my head. He lightly rubbed my neck as he kept coming in closer. I had never kissed anyone before, so it was a bit daunting for me. I could feel our lips almost touch.

A burst of loving sensations ran through my body. This was it.