Chapter One

- Sienna P.O.V - 

I stood in front of my car, checking the time on my phone before opening the door. 10pm. Seriously, who has parties so late in the night? I really didn't feel like attending this one, my mum made me go; which was really surprising since both her and my dad are really strict. I think the only reason why she let me go is because I'm not really social and I spend my time with a book in my hands instead of going out and meeting people. 

I sighed as I closed the car door behind me, making my way over to the 4 story mansion, that was clearly built for display, as none of the girls' family is ever at home. After about a half hour of driving, I arrived at her house, pulling over at the curb and grabbing my things. I locked my car and made my way into her overly sized house. I brought a book in my bag just in case I wasn't really feeling the vibe in this place. I tried having some fun by grabbing a bit to eat and trying some alcohol. I didn't like the taste of it, and couldn't understand how some people enjoy the burning sensation running down their throat. I decided not to take anymore, as I was driving home and it was already making me feel sick. I went over to a group of people, who were dancing crazily to the music. I filmed some of my 'friends' from school and made my way over to the couch, where I could sit down and get to my surroundings quickly. I noticed someone sit next to me and grab my knee, slowly sliding their hand up my thigh. I gasped and pushed the boy's hand away. 

"Are you crazy?" I said, with an attitude added to my tone. 

"Maybe, come sit on my lap" He sleazed, causing me to get up find a room. 

That guy was Cory, the school's golden boy. But I never really saw what was so golden about him. I made my way over to an empty room, smiling that I didn't walk into someone doing the dirty. I locked the door and pulled out my book. I made myself comfortable on the bed and took my glasses out. 

My eyelids became weak and the rush in my body had slowed down to almost nothing. I pulled out my phone and checked the time.1am. 

"Shit" I whispered to myself as I grabbed my belongings and placed them into my bag. Was I really into the book that I got sidetracked? 

I said goodbye to the girl from school and thanked her for a great night. I walked to my car and started the engine up. I pulled out of the driveway and began the almost-never-ending journey back home. I had to keep mentally waking myself up, because I was driving and almost asleep. All of a sudden, I heard a loud siren sounding pitch. I opened my eyes a bit and jumped at the site of a huge truck seconds away from me.

I got lost in a bright white light, and slowly shut down.