V - five

Chapter 5

Storm P.O.V.

Everything had gone well...

Oh, who am I kidding, everything had gone GREAT! Ivory had seen me, the actual me, for who I am, what I am, as a demon, and he was fine with it! FINE! Most people would be running, crying, cowering in fear. He did none of those! Although I had, how shall we say...distracted him a bit? But I mean I'd even gone so far as to take him flying and he was still okay with it! Hell he was better than okay! He said it was one of the best nights of his life!

I have yet to give him all the details though... okay, any of the details, but acceptance was always the hardest part, you had to accept first, once that was done, it was all easy enough...or so I've been told.

Being secretive has its downsides...

But things could work, there was a chance!

I just have to make sure that none of the other demons find out about him, or the fact that he knows about me. At least not for a little while. Flying with him though had been a major risk. I can make myself invisible, which I do when flying, I can also make whomever I'm flying with invisible, but this is a defence against humans. To avoid frightening them....or making them any less ignorant than they are already. The only problem with the invisibility is that - as I said before - it's a defence against humans and fellow demons can still see us. If Dagon finds out, he'll be royally pissed and probably manage to bash my face in.

As if on cue, I feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket. Taking it out I see the simple words: You idiot. Sent from my bitch of a demon half-sister. Damn, I'd jinxed it.

Me: Someone saw, eh?

As surprising as it sounds, news travels fast in hell, especially when one of the most important figures in hell's gay son is spending time with another guy. Not that anyone new about my sexuality before now....I'm not so sure....

Victoria: Of course, you dumbass! What the hell is wrong with you?

Brilliant...

Victoria: Also, I think Dagon is coming up to "talk" with you. I suggest you hide that stupid head of yours before he smushes it.

Even better...

I know, I know, it’s really tiny, probably something like a quarter of a page, but I felt like we needed a bit of Storm, because he’s not even going to be in the next chapter. Plus after writers block and having to retype this four freakin’ times I got sortof fed up. But to make up for it I’ll try and upload the next chapter tomorrow morning.

~Chemical