Xll - twelve

Sorry this took so long, I've been going through a bit of a tough time, and I'm on some new meds that aren't working and things just aren't going well, so please give me a bit of slack. I think I might start another darker story soon so I can sorta get those feelings out, but anyways, here it is :P also no offence to Internet people, I myself am one, it was just supposed to be a harmless joke.

b.t.w. not sure if I mentioned this but Ivory's family dosnt know about his sexuality yet

Chapter twelve.

Ivory P.O.V.

I looked in the mirror at my fidgeting reflection.

I'm so nervous, and my guilt isn't helping anything ether. My date with Storm is less then two hours away and for the life of me I can't decide what to wear.

I'd started with a band t-shirt and a pair of black jeans, but that just seems way too casual. Then I went to a purple dress shirt and black dress pants, but that seems too formal. I was now wearing a nice white tee and black skinny jeans with a few necklaces to complement it. I was wearing a pair of red converse and my hair was messy, because according to the Internet messy hair is sexy.

That's right.

I was that desperate.

So very desperate.

I asked the Internet.

The people with no lives and spend there days in there parents basement jacking off to lesbian porn.

THAT DESPERATE.

It's not entirely my fault, I mean I'd never actually been on a date before, I almost never watched any of those sappy romance movies, and Storm wouldn't tell me where the hell we where going. He wouldn't even tell me what level of formality it should be, which meant I was standing here, completely hopeless, with no idea what to wear.

I really don't want to mess this thing up though, Storm means so much to me, and I feel like I owe him after what happened Thursday night.

I mean, Storm had sort of done everything and I feel bad. I don't know much about those things, but I mean, he didn't really get to.. and I did and.. I just...I don't know, but I think I'm going to try and compensate him sometimes soon...I feel so weird thinking about these things...

I mean is that normal?

Is it not?

I don't even know anymore, I just feel like I have to make it up to him, and fuck it, I'm going to and he's just going to have to deal with it.

After about twenty more minutes of sitting there and staring at the mirror in desperation I sigh, and decide what I'm wearing is going to have to be good enough, as I it seems to be the only thing mid-way between dressy and casual.

I go over to my ipod doc and turn on some mayday parade.

Not my typical style, but I'm trying to get into a romantic mood, right?

Eventually I give up on sappy sentiments and whip out some My Chemical Romance. Just as I do though I hear my phone start buzzing.

Storm: On my way, love, I'll be there soon.

Suddenly I feel myself start to panic again and decide it necessary to completely re-apply my cologne, re-wash my face and change my shirt because I'd spent the last hour freaking out and it was basically drenched in sweat.

Just as I start the final task of taking my shirt off the doorbell rings.

I run immediately so I can try and get the door before any fellow family members as to try and avoid any awkward questions about the drop dead gorgeous guy standing by the front door.