VI - six

WARNING!             WARNING!             WARNING!

IMPORTANT!

This chapter contains something um *cough* sexual, also it's kind of forced...I guess, like someone's forced into it, it's not particularly graphic, and not a whole lot happens, like not full on sex, but still. I don't want to say much more, but I feel like I sould warn you. This chapter is really important though, so if you want to skip over the scene, I'm going to put a . . . (not the *** though, the *** is safe) there to warn you when it starts and ends, and a quick line of text at the bottom so you can catch up. So BE CAREFUL!

I was going to skip over the sexual scene completely, but I feel like it's a part of the story, and I dont want to cut it out because it is really important, and I feel like it wouldnt be real if I did, I feel like the story would seem really fake if I just cut out all the bad parts, and the part is going to be related back to in other chapters, plus it helps Ivory figure out his feelings for Storm, so I'm keeping it in, but giving you a fair warning.

YOU HAVE HAD YOUR FAIR WARNING!

The weather has reached a new low, I can feel my fingers numbing, and the cold burning my face. My feet shuffle incoherently through the 10 inches of snow that I had awoken to this morning. It was starting to collect in my shoes, turning my feet to ice blocks, hitting the pavement in a pattern unrehearsed.

I pay it no mind though, rushing to school, walking so quickly I probably look like I'm running. I just want to get there, to see Storm, to see his face again. I'll also be asking him a fair amount of questions about the whole demon thing! I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not discriminatory against demons...I think it makes him even sexier; but I'm so confused about it all, and more then anything I just want answers.

Also, does this mean he likes me...or does he just want to be friends? He seemed to be feeling pretty...intimate last night...but he could have just been messing around with me... or we could be dating. I have no clue. What I do know, is that if we are still at the friends point, then there's a lot more of a possibility of us dating. He seemed at least bi, if not completely gay. There's still a chance of his being straight and just knowing how to mess with me, but it seems unlikely.

But where do we go from here?

I rush in the door, desperate to get into the heat. I pull my hands out of my pockets, groaning at there bright, almost neon red color. I smack my forehead in frustration, imagining the color of my face. I suddenly notice something is missing, or rather somebody, Angelique!

I look around to find myself alone. She hasn't come running up to me like she always does in the mornings, almost like she's trying to ruin my day the minute it began.

Under normal circumstances I would have smiled at her absence, but I didn't because she wasn't the only one missing...

Everyone else who would wander around the opening hall before class was missing too, which of course could only mean one thing...

I was late...

Again.

I rush up to my class, praying like hell that I wasn't all that late, and completely forgetting about my locker.

***

"Dude! Are you even listening to me?" I hear Chase snap at me, we where walking through the hallway, me desperately searching for Storm who seems to have disappeared. At first break I noticed he wasn't here, and felt my heart drop into my stomach, where it's remained, until now, the end of the day with everyone rushing to there lockers, while I drag Chase through the halls, blindly searching for Storm.