IV - four

Chapter 4

"Cool posters..."

I freeze.

There's someone in my room...

I turn around slowly, my eyes the size of saucers. All of a sudden I'm face to face with a casual looking Storm. He was sitting on my bed, back against the headboard and feet crossed. He was wearing a grey button-up dress shirt, the arms folding around his elbows. it really looked good on him, and the playful smile his red lips where sporting showed he knew it. He wore a white tie with it, the first button undone. he also had on a pair of black skinny jeans and completely black converse, along with a black beanie. It worked really well with his hair, that looked softer then ever. It hung carefully over one eye, and looked messy, but not too messy, just messy enough to make him look ridiculously attractive. He had a pair of black spider bites, that stood out magnificently compared to his creamy looking white skin. His beautiful green eyes - or eye considering only one was visible - stood out magnificently, too showing so much emotion. His long black lashes must have been the longest I'd ever seen, they almost made his eyes look feminine, but he was in no way feminine.

"What?"

...

"I said cool posters." He repeats nonchalantly, motioning towards my walls, covered in posters for multiple bands; My Chemical Romance, Asking Alexandria, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, etc.

"Th...that's not what I meant! What are you doing in my room?!" I was too alarmed to care that I had just snapped at him, he was in my room! How the hell did he get into my room? Why was he acting so casual about it? We'd never even talked before! Now he's in my room, sitting on my bed, talking about the posters on my walls?!

"Don't act so surprised. You looked interesting, I wanted to get to know you. You didn't seem quite so opposed to the idea on Friday when you followed me home." He said raising a cocky eyebrow.

Damn, he got me there.

"W...what? I wasn't following you home! Well I was, but I mean , I didn't know I was!" I almost shout, my face now a bright tomato red.

"You followed me, but you didn't think I was going home? Where'd you think I was going? Mars?"

"No! I mean, I was Following you, but I didn't notice I was following you..."

"How does that work?"

"I wasn't thinking!"

"Therefor you decided to stalk me?"

"What? No! Why are we even talking about this? How the hell did you get into my room??!"

His smirk only widens. As soon as he was there, he was gone, leaving nothing behind but a thin cloud of black smoke. All of a sudden I feel some sort of heat over my right shoulder, and faint breathing near the side of my head.

"A bit of flight and a pinch of transportation." A husky voice whispers in my ear. It was such a turn on, I think my knees might have wobbled beneath me, threatening to give out. His breath is warm and humid. His lips are so close to my ear, I swear he's almost kissing it. The left side of his head is against the right side of mine, his hair brushing lightly against my neck. I can feel his front pressed to me, and simply because of the angle his neck hangs at, you can tell no problem the height difference between us. his body heat spreading into my own skin....he feels so warm and comforting.

"Y...you c....can fly?" I mutter, trying to hide the obvious attraction. I'm just glad he's not in front of me, hopefully this angle is preventing the sight of my now ridiculously red fa...

Wait...what? HE CAN FUCKING FLY????

He chuckles.

"Yes..." he whispers seductively, "would you like a demonstration?"