Not the First

Drea sat up on her bed and stared at the pool that was created by her, having a little "me time" with the boy she had shrunk. Drea reached down and picked him up. "That was amazing Dylan... Even at that small size you sure know how to treat a woman." She looked at him coughing still soaked in her fluids. "I bet you wanna get cleaned off huh?" Dylan just nodded his head in defeat. "Well... I might be able to help with that." Drea said with an evil smirk on her face.

Dylan watched in horror as she lifted him up and slowly moved him towards her mouth. Dylan didn't know what she was doing, but soon, it was obvious. Drea opened her mouth and began to lick Dylan clean. Dylan felt her hot breath, and her smooth warm tongue press against his flesh, replacing the cum with saliva. 

She licked him like a lolipop, turning him around and licking him from all angles. Dylan didn't know what to do, he just sat there and took it. He let the warm, soft, muscle overtake him and engulf his entire body. He tried to stop it his his hands but it was too wet, they just slipped and soon enough his face was pressed agaisnt Drea's tongue again. "O-Okay I think I'm clean now" He yelled in fear, she had to stop this soon right...? She wouldn't really EAT him would she...? 

"I'm sorry! You just taste so good!" She said as she finished licking him. She then moved him towards her mouth once again and gave him a giant sized kiss. Her lipps completely engulfed him before pulling away leaving him stunned. 

"Dylan... I wanted to tell you something..." 

Dylan was fearful, she could say almost anything right now, whatever it was he was guranteed it wasn't good.

"Dylan... I love you, and I want to be with you..." 

"D-Drea... I'm sorry but... I have a girlfriend... I'm with Emma now..." 

Drea imediately burst into tears, she tossed Dylan onto her bed as she rolled over and put her face in her pillow. "After yesterday?! And what just happened?! You STILL choose her over me?!" 

"I'm sorry Drea, its just-"

"NO! Shut up! I'm sick of you two and you're stupid star crossed lovers shit!"

"Us two?" 

"Oh... Thats right I didn't tell you." Her crying began to slowly change to laughter as she stood up and walked over to her dresser. She pulled something out then walked back to Dylan. "I shrunk her too." She was now fully laughing as she wipped tears from her eyes. 

Dylan saw Emma thrown to the ground, he ran across the bed to her. 

"EMMA!" His eyes lit up and he grabbed her. 

"Dylan..?" Emma said sheepishly. "Oh god... What's that smell..?"

Dylan didn't know how to respond, he had lost his sense of smell after being encompassed by it for so long. "Her..."

"Oh... that's... GROSS!" Emma exclaimed. 

"Emma did she hurt you?"

"No, I'm alright. She tried to get me to break up with you. She really likes you ya know..." 

"trust me... I know... and now she's mad I wont be with her..." 

"What's she gonna do now..?" Emma asked frightenedly. 

"I'm not sure, but we're here together now, so whatever happens we'll have eachother!"