Hard for Me to Say I'm Sorry

Start from the beginning

Coach, what the--

I'm sorry, Jasper, but you need to shower and I want you to lock up early. The coach said.

Why? Jasper asked. "Did you get a date?"

As a matter of fact, I do, Now hurry up and take your shower. Oh, and you might want to get rid of that little problem you have down there. The coach said. Jasper looked down and to his horror, his bulge hadn't died down because it was clearly visible.

"Yet again, the showers and the boys might be your problems. " Now beat it!"

Jasper shocked at both Coaches having a date and the coach also seeing his bulge and to the coach saying he was turned on by the team. Jasper went back into the showers and everyone on the team was gone except for Nick who was in a corner shower. Jasper could see Nick's athletic body. It was such a turn on. Jasper started to panic, Why was he thinking about Nick in a sexual way? 

Jasper shrugged it as the tension because Piper was stringing him on for weeks, it was only natural for Jasper to be very horny. Jasper began to strip. First, he took his underwear off and realized he was only semi-erect. 

When Jasper walked into his shower, Nick had just turned around and Jasper felt himself go very hard. Jasper saw Nick's long member, he had a lot of black pubic hair and a trail that went to his belly button. Jasper quickly got to his shower and turned it on. Nick noticed Jasper and he saw Jasper's member too. It was hard and Nick noticed. The coach came in suddenly.

Boys, I have a date and I'm already late. So, here's the key. Oh and Jasper doesn't get overexcited. He's your teammate remember. The coach smiled and left the locker room. Nick looked over at his red in the face of Jasper. Jasper half-smiled. He turned around and reached for the soap, but there wasn't any. Shit! he thought, he looked down and there wasn't any and he realized that Nick was the only one to have any.

Nick, Can you pass the soap? Jasper asked.

You come to get it! Nick said smirking.

Jasper walked over to where Nick was standing and quickly grabbed the soap from his hands but was quickly grab Jasper and turned him around to face him. They both looked at either intently.

Ring Ring

Jasper recognized the ring coming from his gym bag. Jasper quickly grabbed a towel and ran to his bag then searched for his phone. Once he found it, he saw it was Charlotte calling.

C: Charlotte

J: Jasper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J: Hello.

C: Hey Jasper. Henry and I need you at his house right now.

J: Why? What happened? Why weren't you guys at my game tonight?

C: I will explain it once you get here.

J: Ok, I'll be there in 15 minutes.

C: Ok, See you then.

End of call

Jasper put his phone into his bag and dried himself off quickly then changed into a pair of clothes. Nick noticed how fast he was doing it.

Jasper, what's wrong? Nick asked.

I don't know. All I know is my friend Charlotte said to meet him at Henry's house because it's really Important. Jasper said as he put his dirty Basketball Jersey and shorts into the team's laundry basket.

I'll drive you. Nick said as he went into his locker then changed into new clothes. The boys locked up the gym as promised by the coach and left in Nick's car.