Chapter Eight

I woke up before Louis once again at around twelve. So I went downstairs to make coffee for me and Harry because I have a feeling he fell asleep in the library. I personally don't like coffee that much so I am happy when I find some ice-tea in the fridge. I pick up my ice-tea and his coffee before walking towards the library.

As I expected Harry is laying there with nothing else than his guitar to keep him warm. I walk over to the couch, placing his coffee and my ice-tea on the table. I turn around to where he is laying passed out from sleep. This is the first time I have ever seen him fully relaxed, and it was making me not want to wake him up, but I do it anyway. I place a hand on his shoulder shaking it weakly, but he just lets out a grunt in response. "Harry," I say in a normal, but slightly softer voice hoping he will wake up because of the sound, but nothing happens. "Harry" I try again giving his shoulder a shake again, but again nothing happens. "Harry!" I shout as I start to feel myself growing impatient.

He jumps up in surprise, looking all around him in shock, but stops when his eyes land on me. He sights out in relief glad to know it was only me. "For fucks' sake, Mina! You can't just do that." His hand is positioned over his heart, trying to keep his heart from jumping out of his chest. I can't help but laugh at his reaction, however, Harry doesn't find it just as amusing and sends me a glare instead, but it quickly disappears and turns into a smile.

I lean down and pick up his coffee from the table, and hold it out to him " I figured you fell asleep here, so I decided to bring you some coffee."

He takes it from my hand and takes a sip. "I don't think I need coffee to wake up after that." We both let out a quiet laugh before he says "Thank you for the coffee."

I pick up my ice-tea and go sit down beside Harry on the couch. When I sit down I notice how comfortable the couch really is, and I understand how he could have fallen asleep here. I also know where I can sleep for the night if the rooms get crowded.

As I'm about to talk Louis rush into the room. Once his eyes fall on me and Harry he breaths out in relief, before walking over to us and drag me up from the comfortable couch, and pull me into a tight hug. "Thank god. I freaked out when you weren't in bed since you didn't want to be down here alone with Harry yesterday. So I just figured you wouldn't have walked down here voluntarily especially since you were so scared." His eyes are filled with worry, but mine is filled with hope, hope that Harry didn't hear what he said. Anger, anger for not believing he would say that in front of Harry, and fear, fear that Harry will go back to the way he was with me, distant and closed off. He hasn't opened up to me yet, but he was definitely starting to get there.

"Calm down," I say as I breathe out a chuckle trying to get rid of the awkward mood filling the room. I appreciate that Louis cares about me this much, but he shouldn't have said that in front of Harry. I turn my head in Harry's direction, but I can't read his expression since his head is facing the ground.

Louis snaps my head back towards him asking me a question "Can I talk to you outside for a second?" I don't get the chance to answer as he is already dragging me out the door.

He quickly closes the door, but instead of turning around to face me, he kept walking. I follow him down the hall, through the door and outside. "So everything is okay between you and Harry now?"

"I guess," I say not even sure myself. He didn't physically hurt me, it was just the way he looked, the way he looked at me. After yesterday the fear just kind of went away. I felt safe.

His feet are kicking the damp grass as we walk further into the forest. The air has a rainy fog surrounding it making my hair cover in little drops of water. "You're not scared of him anymore?"