Chapter Seventeen

I walk out of the shower feeling the cold air wrap around my body. I pick up a towel drying my body of any witness before I put on my underwear. I have forgotten my clothes in the room so I put the towel with the laundry. 

I hurry out of the bathroom, and into my room. I see no one on my way in here, and no one inside of the room. I walk over to the dresser and is just about to open the drawer with some clothes I got from Athalia when the door opens. I can see Harry enter the room in the reflection of the mirror over the dresser. I don't say anything or do anything hoping he won't notice me, but I'm wrong as he looks around the room, his eyes landing on me. His eyes widen at the sight before him, never having seen me like this before. My back is facing him so there's not much to see, or so I thought until I remembered the mirror I am looking trough. I just stand here completely still not knowing how to react. I was expecting him to excuse himself, or something and leave, but instead, I hear his feet move closer to me, and soon after I can feel the heat radiating from his body right behind me and onto my exposed one, while his breath is hot against my neck. 

"I-" I try to say something, but nothing comes out. He hushes in my ear letting his lips brush against it as he does so making me tense,  but I immediately relax when I feel his hands carefully wrap themselves around my waist. He is just standing there doing nothing, but I can feel his steady breath on my neck, making me lean my head to the side giving him more access to my neck, now craving more of his touch. I can feel his lips move closer to my neck. He brushed his lips lightly over the skin on my neck sending shivers down my spine. He places one soft kiss to my neck letting his lips linger against my skin as my whole body sinks into his touch. 

A quiet moan manages to escape my lips, and I can feel him smile against my neck as soon as he hears the sound, liking the way I react to his kiss. He then places another kiss to my neck, and another, and another, and another. I can feel his tongue slide carefully over my skin before he starts sucking on it making sure it feels good instead of painful. This feeling is new to me, it is weird, but definitely a good kind of weird. I let out another moan, this time a little louder. He lets out a weak groan at the sound. He starts to suck harder, and it's definitely going to leave a mark. He keeps on placing sweet gentle kisses on my neck while I simply enjoy the sensation.

I feel so good, but my pleasure is cut short when I feel a sharp pain in my neck where Harry's soft kisses were previously placed. I am quick to figure out the cause of the unbearable pain and start screaming. I look into the mirror in front of me, his eyes are closed enjoying the taste of my blood. His teeth are buried deep into my neck, and blood is running down from my neck to my collarbone. I continue screaming as I try to break free from his grip, but he only tightens it. 

Suddenly the door slams open, and Zayn appears through the door. I can't see him clearly as my vision is starting to get blurry, but I manage to see the look of panic on his face once his eyes land on the two of us. In behind Zayn appears Liam with the same look. My ability to scream disappears, and my body starts to weaken. Liam rushes over to us taking a hold of Harry's shirt, dragging him away causing Harry to lose his grip on me. I am far to weak to hold myself up, and my body starts to fall to the ground, but right before my body manages to collide with the floor Zayn catches me. 

He carries me in a hurry to the door leading to the hallway. Just as we are about to walk through the door Alexandra and Louis's door burst open. They look at me in Zayn arms confused and panicked. "Mina, oh my god! Are you alright?" Louis asks so fast I almost can't understand him. He runs to my side taking me out of Zayn's arms and into his own.

"Louis you stay here with her. Alexandra, would you mind helping me with Harry?" Zayn asks looking at Alexandra pleadingly knowing she is stronger than both him and Liam combined. 

"Yeah, of course." She answers before she follows Zayn back into the room. Louis turns around to look into the room giving me a full view of it as well.

Louis puts me down in the doorway and putts a shirt on me now noticing I am only in my underwear. He starts asking me all sorts of questions, but the only thing I can focus on is what is happening inside the room. Zayn and Liam are standing on each side of Harry holding onto his arms while Alexandra is trying to hold him down by his shoulders. She is screaming at him repeatedly saying "Calm down!" and "Control yourself." He just looks at her with no emotion making his eyes look dead while he grits his teeth showing his fangs. He knocks his head into Alexandra's making her stumble back leaving it to Liam and Zayn to hold him down, but they have no chance. He tears his arms out of their grip and stands up quickly. His breath is heavy and quick, his eyes are wide and with the clearest color of green, there is with red veins under his eyes. His head turns in my direction stepping two steps closer to me. For the first time since he stepped into the room, he looks me in the eyes. His aren't the same kind once I admire, instead, they are unusually green and angry. However seconds after he relaxes, and his eyes turn back to the beautiful color green I spent hours painting.

"Mina?" He asks looking at me confused and scared. Without even being aware of me doing it I move back, scared that he will try to get close. He notices my movement making him look even more confused. Alexandra moves to stand in front of him making sure he won't get to me. "Why are you looking at me like you're scared of me?" He asks frantic begging for me to answer. "What happened?" He asks now desperate hoping anyone would give him an answer, but everyone stays quiet.

I stare at him for a long time, wondering why he doesn't remember what happened, but then I remember what Alexandra told me a few days ago. She said that they become this different person almost as if someone's controlling them. "You bit me, Harry," I say calmly in a quiet tone, even though I am freaking out on the inside.

"No?" He says almost as if asking himself. Realization seems to hit him, and memories of what happened seem to float back as he stands there repeating the same words, no. "I'm so sorry, Mina! Please don't be scared of me." He says with panic in his voice. He is looking at me with pleading eyes hoping I will believe that he is sorry.

I just can't bring myself to look at him anymore. "Can you take me away from him?" I ask Louis, and he nods but doesn't move a muscle. "Right now," I say getting him to lift me up right away to weak to walk because of the lack of blood in my body. I look over at Harry one last time before Louis carries me away. His face falls, and if I'm not completely mistaken I can see some tears forming in his eyes making them glossy. The Louis takes me away from the room, away from him, and downstairs.

-

Zayn was kind enough to lend me the cough for the night while he sleeps on the floor beside me. I can't get myself to sleep, not after what happened. After Louis left me here after he cleaned up my wound, and went back upstairs to go back to sleep. Alexandra wouldn't go to sleep whiteout checking on me first, and I lied, of course, saying I was fine so she or anyone else didn't have to worry. Harry is in his room, and I know he isn't asleep since I can hear him pacing around.

"Are you alright?" Zayn asks looking up at me from the floor. He is half asleep, and probably won't even remember asking me in the morning. 

I want to say no, but I don't want to keep him up either, so I put on a smile and say "Of course. You should go back to sleep."

"Okay just wanted to check on you one last time." He says turning around so his back is facing me, and lays his head back onto the pillow. "Good night, Mina."

"Good night."

I look up at the ceiling again and hear rain starting to fall down outside, and the wind blowing so strong that it can tear down trees. It sounds like there's going to be a storm tonight, and storms mean thunder, great...