How dare you ?

.....grabs my waist ,leans closely to me and whispers :'' im gonna do something if only you give me consent ''

''i have no idea what you are planning to do so id say no.

Niel :''okay im heading into my place then ''

 me:'' heyyyy.what are you five? threatening me like this. do what it pleases you.''

and i immediately regret what i said cos next thing i felt was a strong push and me falling into the pool's water.

Me :'' hey! what if i didnt know how to swim ? what if i was drowning here ?''

Niel :'' That was my purpose ''

Me :'' to kill me ?''

Niel :'' Drown you and then give you the life kiss.

Me :'' its not a life kiss..you would have to perform CPR on me ''

He is now in the water too ,approaching me dangerously . for real//he looks like a total fish right now. oops.

Niel :'' Helen ,'' he is so close to me i can hear his breath. ''If you had the chance to be anywhere in the world right now,with anybody ,where would you like to be and with who ?''

me :'' im the happiest where i am right here right now''

Niel :'' same '' ''what do you mean ?''

''what i said ''Niel murmured and rolled his eyes as if something was bothering him .

Me :'' Whats wrong ?''

Niel :'' I dont know. This is what im trying to figure out Helen! I cant sleep at nights trying to figure this out But i...i...I LIKE YOU IN A ROMANTIC WAY .There i said it.I like you''

SHOCK !

Niel started touching my hair smoothly ,looking me straight in my brown eyes ,hands on my waist and lastly ,pressing his huge but soft lips against my lips .i felt like he was hesitating at first ,but  i gave him a nod ,giving him permission ...what was this new sensation ? My eyes were closed. I put my hands around his neck when ..i completely lost all of my senses. In a literal way.

............

...........

Chunji :'' What did you do to her ?''

Niel :'' She fainted ''

Chunji :''Really  huh..ts ts ts ? Take her out and lay her here....quickly ''

''what happened ?'' i said with a weak voice after getting conscious again.

Chunji :'' You did faint . Why ?''

I turnt my face to Niel just to see him trying to avoid me by looking away .

Me :'' N n nothing...Im fine. ''

I wanted to cry. 

Not because i didnt like the kiss...

If i  wanted i would stop it

i liked it.

Thats why i feel guilts.. I feel like i cheated on Chunji. All those years i havent lead an eye on any other boy because i was dedicated to my idol//and now Niel stole my first kiss? 

Niel :'' Im going home ''

Me :'' Wait.Chunji can you leave us alone with Niel for 5 minutes ?''

Chunji agreed but i saw his expression.....he was ready to cry..I bet he sensed it. 

.........

''Niel that was wrong '' i said ready to cry too . ''Did you like it ?'' Niel replied.

Me :'' Does it even matter ?''

Niel :'' yes..if you liked it ..at the exact moment you thought it was right. dont feel bad about it..if you regret it then im -''

Me :'' Why ?Just why ? Why me ? Didnt you have a relationship before 4 days or something ?''

Niel :''..........yes i did. Past. Im not playing with you i swear ''

Me :'' i dont believe you.//You literally met me few days ago..How can you say you love me ?''

Niel :'' I have romantic feelings towards you i said.''

Me :'' No...its your idea....you want to use me as a rebound''

Niel :

''you are right Helen... that was a mistake .I dont like you and you clearly dislike me so. ''

and he left.

he literally left!

(To be continued )