Alone?

knock knock 

Chunji :''HELEN ! ARE YOU OKAY ?''

Me :'' CHUNJIIIIIIIII..IM OKAY NOW THAT YOU ARE HERE'' cringe

Chunji :'' I didnt want to leave you but we had to give an interview ''

Me :'' I undesrtand .im glad you are here '' 

why this sounds so damn childish..near far whereeever you areeeee .Like...idk but when Chunji is near me i feel like a little kid.

Niel :''Im gonna leave you two alone ''

Me :'' wait.you wanted to tell me something ?''

Niel :'' Forget it ''

but -

Chunji :'' You saved Niel's life..We are so grateful ! You put your self in danger but if anything bad happened to you i wouldnt be able to live ''

AWWW HE ADORES ME !

Long story short ,doctor said im free to leave ,my friends came and took me to my appartment. yata yata bla bla.

Chunji said we gonna meet again in 2 days at his place...I guess all the boys where going to be there..Im so happy i can now hang out with my back then idols (now i see them more likely as friends.and my amore of course)

.........................................................

I was now in my bed and i was reflecting my life. Literally i was going to give my life for Niel...do i regret stepping in front of him ? NO! i would do it again and again! Niel is someone i ...i appreciate and literally love his company! yes thats it!

...........................................................

*two days later

woah ! This place is huge!

Chunji :'' Yayyy you made it ''

He hugged my tightly .

me :'' um wheres the others ?''

Chunji :'' Oh we gonna be alone ? Did you want me to invite others ?''

Me :''no ..i mean.i didnt know we would be alone ''

*steps

Niel :'' Surprise !''

Chunji :'' Hey man ! Why are you here ?''

Niel :'' you own me my electric guitar back ''

Chunji : ''you know what else i own you ? ''

:

Chunji :''See im with

Chunji :''See im with ....her ''

Me :''Niel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''

Niel :'' wow..all this excitement for me ?''

Me :'' tehe ''

Chunji :'' Im going inside to bring your guitar and then ciao adios ''

Chunji goes inside the house

Niel :'' So...''

Me :'' So...''

Niel :''  i wanna go inside ''

Me :'' eh ? inside ?''

Niel :''THE POOL! what did you think ? ''

Me :''Oh im coming too..But Chunji said you were leaving ''

Niel :'' Thats what HE said .My life my choice!

me: ''im gonna burst your lil bubble now but his house ,his pool ''

wait..Am i suppose to take of my clothes now and stay with my bathing suit? or swimsuit whatever you call it. I havent thought of it. The shame. the frustration..the agony..Niel was already shirtless...*yeah you got that yummy yummy yummy yummy lalalala

Niel :'' You are shy arent you ?''

Me :'' No.Im not .They see me rollin they hatin '' i had to prove him i wasn't shy so i took a deep breath and took off my clothes. he left me no choice. i became a stripper for him. ew

Out of a sudden he -

(to be continued )