Kiss me fool !

Me :'' what condition?''

Chunji :'' Dont say to anyone about this day as you know. privacy ..''

Boy, i kinda told about the whole meeting to my friends and relatives in Greece and they are preparing the best wedding for us. too late...oopsies

The breeze was now colder and so my prince charming gave me his jacket. He was such a gentleman .....and i owned my night to Niel . i had to thank him later. Im having so much fun all thanks to him.

All of a sudden ,Chunji got a serious expression on his face. i worried for a moment but he gently grabbed my chin '' do you allow me to ?''

I knew what he wanted to do.. to kiss me! THAT WAS A FREAKING FAIRYTAIL

''NO ''

WHAT? WHY DID I JUST SAY NO TO HIM

I SWEAR THAT WASNT ME...I GOT POSSESED.

Chunji :'' oh...i just thought..i guess i thought wrong .im sorry ''

JUST BE A MAN AND KISS BE WITHOUT PERMISSION BRO.

Ouf, i dont know what stopped me and i said ''no '' but i was determined to get a kiss from Chunji this night. It was a goal of mine afterall.

Chunji :'' its getting late..i would love to stay more to sing something for you but i have practice tomorrow ''

hehe i bet he is going to ask me to be his girlfriend..

Chunji :'' Can at least steal a cheek kiss ?''

steal my money ,steal my life ,steal my virginity. Im all yours 

me :'' Hold up ! Do you like me ?''

Chunji :'' its too early to tell. We are getting to know each other. But you have an interesting personality and i can say you gained points when you read me your song''

He didnt even manage to take a breath ,and kissed me on cheek.! I was going to melt like an ice cream in the sun!

Chunji :'' I have an idea. Do you want to come tomorrow to our practice room ? ''

Me :'' oh.Am i allowd tho ?''

Chunji :'' yes.Niel will take care of it...''

Me :'' Niel ?''

Chunji :'' he can convince our manager and others easily with his charms haha''

Chunji :'' I had a lot of fun with you Helen.Its been a while .Thank you .''

Me :'' no ,thank YOU ''

And then...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooo

He left....My Romeo left. Aw isnt he so kawaii ? So damn cute! 

I have to contact Niel now ..but come to think of it i will thank him tomorrow at their practice.

(to be continued )