XX. Besides the Dying Fire.

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure someone has her. Don't worry about it Buddy." Glenn tried to reasure not only the sobbing children but himself and Maggie too.

§§§§§§§§§§

BACK AT THE FARM the rest of the group were still fighting their way out, not knowing that Hope was awake and trying her hardest to put on a pair of jeans, not aware of what was happening outside.

T-dog was the first to remeber that Hope needed help. So after Beth was safely secured in the car he ran into the house and straight into Hopes room. At first when he saw a human figure standing in the room he was overrun with fear thinking it was a walker. But then he was frozen in shock as he realized that it was Hope standing there and she was very much alive.

Upon hearing the door open Hope turned around, a smile taking over her face as she realized T-dog was there, the first person she had seen in God knows how long.

She smirked slightly at the shocked look on his face and decided to play with him a little bit.

"Hey T do these jeans make my butt look big?" She asked with wiggled eyebrows.

T-dog smiled and pulled the girl into a hug. "You are finally awake. Took you forever." He laughed slightly as she hugged him back.

"What happened to me anyways?" She asked curiously.

T-dog laughed at the memory. "You went into a coma after you hit Liam in the head with a frying pan."

Hope shook her head at herself a bit before an excited expression grew on her face.

"Where are my babies?" Hope asked as she basically jumped up and down in excitement.

T-dogs eyes grew wide as he remembered why he came up here in the first place.

"Shit we have to go now. I forgot I came up here to get you, the farm is being over run and we have to leave. Don't worry Ryder and Skylin are with Glenn." He told her as he quickly scooped her up in his arms, she was still weak and her slower state would only make them fall behind.

By the time they got to the truck walkers were starting to crowd around it, definatly taking notice of Beth inside. By the looks of it everyone else had already gotten off the farm.

"What about Carl? Rick?" Hope asked in a panic state as she took in the situation at hand.

There was no hope for the farm.

The two friends quickly got into the truck, T-dog didn't hesitate before he hit the gas and sped off the farm. Not knowing that Andrea was alone in the feild calling out for help.

Beth looked shocked as she noticed Hope was actually awake.

"Oh my gosh you're okay." Beth sighed in relief as she pulled Hope into a hug.

"Hey hun." Hope hugged her back tightly. "So can someone explain what the fuck is going on?"

§§§§§§§§§

TEN MINUTES LATER Hope was officially caught up on everything that had happened in the last few months.

"So let me get this straight." Hope stared to go over everything that just happened. "Some teen got taken back here and locked in the barn for god knows how long, Lori died after giving birth to baby Judith, Dale died, Liam disappeared, the kid disappeared and apparently beat shane up, the place got overrun by walkers. Is there anything I'm missing?"

T-dog just shrugged.

"Go to the highway." Hope pointed to the turnoff to the highway.

"Why?" T-dog asked. "There will probaly be another herd."

Hope just rolled her eyes. "I know Rick. They would want to meet at the highway, where we left the stuff for Sophia. Trust me on this."

T-dog sighed but complied none the less.

Five minutes later they pulled to a stop right infront of their group, who all turned their heads once they took notice of the blue truck.

Hopes body was overrun with nerves and excitement about seeing everyone again.

This was it. After months of waiting she would be reunited with her family.

And she couldn't be any happier.

A/N
Wow this chapter sucks and it was so rushed in sorry. I couldnt really go off of the episode because I have no way to watch it so I had to go off of memory. Thats why it's not really detailed.

Anyways...

Are you excited for the reunion?

Did you miss Hope?

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!