•C H A P T E R 8•

Start from the beginning

"Hey soon when i don't have work i'm going to drive the four hours to your house and we're going to have a fun night watching scary movies, eating a shit ton of food, and making brownies. How does that sound?"

She hums yes and thanks me.

"Oh i'm here. I'm meeting Jimin at Coffee Alley to talk. I'll call you right after, okay?"

"Okay. Love you girl."

"Love ya too Em, remember cry all you want today and get those tears out, then think happy stuff afterwards and look forward to the future. Talk to you later."

I hang up and get out of the car. I've never been to Coffee Alley before, so i'm not sure what coffee they have here really.

I spot Jimin and his beautiful pearly smile and bright pink hair from across the darkened room. Like a habit I check my wrist to see that it says 10 feet. Hehe, I love seeing this now that I know who my soulmate is.

I walk up to his table and sit down in the empty seat across from him. "Hey you," I say with rosy cheeks. The place is dim lighted, so I understand why he chose Coffee Alley instead of a local Starbucks.

"Hello, nice to see you again beautiful." He gets shy and can't help but smile after saying that. It spreads to me making me smile and feel nervous. I still can't process the fact that my soulmate is here right now with me.

"Did you want coffee? I'll pay?" he asks standing up to go order.

I nod and walk up to the counter with him. "You know, I can pay for mine."

He shakes his head. "I'm paying. What do you want?"

Crossing my arms I don't look away from him. Let's just say i'm a little stubborn when people want to do things for me.

"I'm not saying anything unless you let me pay."

He smiles at me and looks at the menu. A short, blonde barista walks up to the counter. "What can I get for you two?"

"Can I get two medium white mochas?" he says and looks back at me like he knew already that's what I usually get. Kinda scary how he knows. Maybe it's a soulmate thing?

The barista taps on the touch screen a few times. "That'll be... on the house." She smiles as she makes our white mochas. Me and Jimin look at each other confused.

After finishing the coffee, she hands them to us and even gave us free muffins. "I'm an ARMY and got really excited when you walked in. I wanted to pay for your coffee's." She then looks at me and smiles bigger. "I also noticed your wrist. Congratulations, you're so lucky to have Jimin as your soulmate. I wish nothing but the best for you two!"

This girl has to be my favorite person on Earth now. If anything I thought she'd hate me or something. I'm glad she doesn't though, she's a really nice girl.

"Thank you so much, um—"

"Mina," she says finishing my sentence.

"Mina, thank you. It really means a lot."

Jimin takes out his wallet and pulls out $300 and puts it in the tip jar. "Thank you ARMY. Have a great day!"

When I tell you the look on her face was priceless, I mean it. She seemed so happy and shocked it really made my day.

We walk out of the Coffee Alley and we continue down the sidewalk. "Where do you want to go?" Jimin asks me.

I shrug my shoulders. "Wherever you want to go."

He laughs and smirks at me. "That's why I asked you, babygirl." He ruffles my hair and puts his arm around my shoulders.

We start to get looks from strangers like they recognize Jimin. Quickly, he pulls me into a dead ended alleyway.

"Let's put on masks so we don't get attacked." He hands me a white mask and I put it over my face as he puts his over his face and a pair of sunglasses.

"Are you sure you want to go somewhere else? You don't want to risk getting recognized," I say worried.

He thinks for a bit then looks at me. "Let's go to the mall."

I squint my eyes confused. That's where a lot of people are he'll for sure get recognized there.

"Trust me," he says pulling me toward the way of the mall. I don't even wanna know what he's up to.
______________________
me reading this to my sister: i feel like this one was kinda boring. was it?

my sister:.....kinnnddaaa?

i'm sorry if it was boringgg i didn't mean for it to be, but the next chapter won't be as boring as this one and hopefully won't take as long to write. i think i got to write a bit more this week because i finally asked out my crush (he said yes!! 😄) the day i wrote that last chapter and it really got the stress off of my chest and also i got a lot of stuff done that was stressful in a few days so then i had a lot of chill time.

i calculated the average of how many chapters a month i write and it's apparently 2 1/2 chapters per month. ew i sounded like a brainiac wtf 😂 anyways yeah that's kinda bad haha 2 posted chapters a month isn't good so i'll work on making that hopefully 4 chapters a month but school is starting on august 11th so idk it might stay as 2 but i will definitely try my best. i feel like i talk to much about my chapters publish timings 😂😂 haha just know i'm working on it and trying my best. i didn't think i'd get about 100 reads in 3 months, it's actually amazing thank you all so much!! 💜

i'm done talking now so i'll let y'all go on about life, goodnight army's!! 💜