3.7 - the unveiling

"what should i call you?" the young man smiled "teacher? miss jung?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"what should i call you?" the young man smiled "teacher? miss jung?"

ivy looked up at him, her eyebrows furrowed. she handed him the rifle with an irritated look on her face. "ivy." she said, her voice flat

the man nodded uncomfortably and watched her walk around to his left side.

"this is an m16 assault rifle. it's one of the guns with a lot of kickback, so expect your shoulder to be sore by tomorrow" she told him

he chuckled "i won't be sore"

she grimaced as she looked up to him. how cocky could this guy be?

she fixed his grip on the gun before pointing out all the parts to him.

"this is the trigger. keep your finger off of it until you plan on shooting." she told him, then pointing to the long part on the back "this is the stock. keep it against your shoulder when you shoot, but keep it far enough from your face."

she then looked up at him, and his eyes were on her, but definitely not her eyes. she suddenly realized why troy told her to wear a jacket that morning even though it was 90 degrees outside.

"eyes up here." ivy said, her voice cold. his eyes shot up to hers.

she pointed to the man shaped target a few yards away "shoot him in the head. miss and you're done."

she didn't wait for him to answer as she turned and began walking to troy. even then, she could feel his eyes lingering on her. so, she did the most logical thing.

"hey-"

ivy cut him off with her lips against his, standing on her tiptoes to reach him. her fingers laced into his hair before she pulled away.

troy smiled down at her "what was that for?"

she innocently shrugged and giggled "nothing, just wanted a kiss." she then looked back at the boy she had been coaching before, catching him turning around. "he had some trouble focusing with me, think you could help him out?"

troy's face became stern as he watched the boy, having also caught him looking at ivy. "nick clark just joined, but i think i'll go help him out first."

she smiled and patted his chest, walking back toward the ranch "in the meantime, i'm gonna change my shirt."

"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.