five

raining in paris

                chapter five

         it had been a couple days since calum and luke decided to be roommates. days filled with sweat and tears. sweat from moving boxes around, tears from dropping boxes on feet and fingers.

the two boys had separate rooms but spent most of their nights together in calum's bedroom, cuddling and whispering 'no homo' into each others ears during the early morning and late night hours.

calum's room smelled like shit, and he didn't deny it, or clean it, or even spray it with some febreeze. luke didn't mind the stench coming from his room, he just enjoyed being with calum. 

"good morning," calum mumbled to luke who was sitting on their old, lumpy, multi-stained couch.

"evening." luke corrected because it was two in the afternoon. calum smiled slightly while he opened up the refridgerator, taking out a carton of orange juice. he poured himself a cup of oj and sat down next to luke, pulling out his phone to check his messages.

"any news from the girlfriend?" luke asked awkwardly.

calum shook his head, puttingg his cup down on the table in front of the couch, "nah, man, i'm pretty sure we broke up. she won't reply to me anymore."

both calum and luke were somewhat happy because of this. luke wanted calum and calum wanted luke, but mainly as his best friend.

"uh, what do you want to do today?" the blonde crossed his legs and turned to face calum, "if you even want to do anything."

he gave luke a shrug, "i was planning on staying home and watching television. or we could go see fifty shades of grey?"

"no. shut up. that's gross," luke snorted to himself and opened his arms, "hug me, babyboy."

without hesitating, calum crinkled up his nose and crawled over towards luke, allowing the taller boy to wrap his arms around his waist tightly and bury his head in the crook of his neck, pulling his down next to him.

"we snuggle a lot," calum whispered, smiling.

"it's nice," luke whispered back against the skin of calum's neck, "i love you, loser."

calum knew that luke was teasing, that he didn't actually love him, but shit-- he wished luke loved him. yet, calum himself had no idea how he felt about anything. did he start developing feelings for luke, or does he still love mia, his on-and-off girlfriend from the states?

luke was positive that he was slowly falling in love with calum. he knew that because calum was his first thought in the morning, and his last thought at night. calum was the one who was always able to make him blush at the silliest things. he was able to make luke crave calum's arms around his body. he made luke lust for every inch of calum's body when he caught glimpses of him shirtless. he made luke feel as if he could never be sad again, because he made him so happy with simplest things. calum drove luke absolutely crazy, but luke didn't want to risk their friendship for love which he might not get back in return. 

"love you too, ass--" calum was cut off by his ringtone. he sat up and took his phone out, answering it in the process of standing up from the couch. 

"fuck, babygirl," calum mumbled into his phone after a minute or so, "don't apologize, it's okay. yeah, i'm still in love with you, don't worry about it," he was running his fingers through his hair, walking into his room slowly.

jealousy shot through luke's body. mia doesn't deserve calum, she doesn't deserve someone who's as fucking perfect as calum.

"i miss you so much," calum said to her, "i need you."

//

                a/n sO BARE WITH ME I HAVENT WRITTEN ANYTHING FOR OVER TWO  MONTH OR SO IM SORRY ABOUT NOT BEING ACTIVE OK + im everything asf so if you have any stories you want me to read, comment or dm me, it could be someone elses or yours, and i'll read it and vote and comment okok !! my writing is really annoying and confusing guys im sorry i suck at this but theres chapter five

this is also a filler chapter sry its all fluff