six

jealousy? anger? disappointment? words couldn't describe what luke was feeling. luke couldn't even describe what he was feeling.

calum was clueless, completely blind to the fact that mia was sleeping with every guy at her college back in the states. he was overwhelmed with happiness when happy mia finally returned his calls.

luke was where he always sat when he was confused and angry- the drivers seat of his black range rover with his head on the wheel and his hands squeezing each other so tight that his knuckles were turning white. he had been in there since calum and mia's phone call started.

he was listening to his mixtape consisting of my chemical romance, passanger, and twenty one pilots when he heard a small knock on the window.

luke lifted up his head, only to be greeted by a homeless man at his window.

"füCK," luke shouted and pressed the lock button, his heart racing a mile a minute.

"hey man, relax. i'm not crazy," the homeless man spoke in a rather soothing tone, "there's this boy around the corner pumping his fist in the air and screaming the name mia and thanking this guy named luke for everything he's done. i ain't crazy."

luke clenched his jaw tightly. was i only a distraction for him? he thought.

"thank you." luke muttered to the homeless man and opened the car door, careful not to hit the man.

"can i borrow some money?" he whispers, cupping his hands.

"yeah sure, uh," luke slipped out his wallet from his pocket and took out ten euros and handed it to the man, then started to walk towards his apartment.

when he turned the corner, luke ran into a shorter boy.

calum.

"luke, i was just looking for you." calum wrapped his arms around the blonde boy's waist and nuzzled his head into his shoulder, "holy fück i am so glad i met you at that coffee shop. you made me realize something."

"what?" luke avoided eye contact, attempting to hide his puffy, red eyes.

"before i met you, all i did was date girls, have sex with them, make up a lame excuse about how we were not working out, or that i still loved my ex. it was a new girl every week. i filled her with false hopes and unrealistic dreams, then dumped her like it was nothing. i was too stupid to see that i needed to settle down, stop sleeping with random girls. i carelessly threw around the words 'i love you'. you got me to rethink everything i've done- you gave me a new perspective, a new way to think about relationships. you got me to realize that there's a difference from saying 'i love you,' and 'i'm in love with you'. you got me to realize that i'm in love, and that there is only one person for me, my one true soulmate. i'm so in love, oh so in love. and guess what?"

"what?" luke repeated himself.

"she's coming to visit me tomorrow."

a//n
should i post a book with story ideas ++ names for characters ++ covers??