three

unedited so sorry if there are any mistakes??

                raining in paris

                chapter three

        "where are we?" calum asked the younger boy, speaking over his phone beeps from his ex-girlfriend living in the united states.

"arc de triomphe," luke said with a slight french accent and slipped his hands into his coat pocket. luke's shoes scuffed against the pavement, and he smiled at the floor, enjoying his time with this boy.

"really?" calum asked again, "are we going to be walking everywhere, luke? i'm really out of shape."

"not unless you want to get in a car with a guy you just met yesterday," luke felt he had to address the fact that the two boys had met less than 24 hours ago, that he was already showing him around the city, and that he started getting butterflies in his stomach because of calum, "i could rape you, you never know."

calum laughed to himself and shook his head slowly, dragging his feet along the sidewalk, "it's not rape if i give consent."

luke was about to reply when he realized that they must have taken a wrong turn. he had no idea where they were, although it was still a very beautiful street.

"calum, uh, i don't know where we are?" luke stated like he was asking a question.

"dude, what the hell?" calum groaned and ran his fingers through his hair, "i might as well sit on the ground while you find some directions." and he did just that.

"dipshit, there's a bench a couple feet away. don't get your pants--." luke stopped himself, noticing how weird calum was just acting. he was bent over himself and it looked as if he was sniffing his own crotch, or at least covering something.

"take your time, blondie."

"you are so fucking stubborn," luke muttered and walked into a shop, and began to speak french to the cashier, asking for directions to the arc de triomphe.

back outside, calum was trying his best to cover up his errection. 

"how the fuck did this even happen," calum whispered to himself, holding his hands over his boner, "god please, make it go away before luke comes back out."

//

a couple minutes later, luke came back out of the shop and stopped right in front of calum, who was still sitting on the floor.

"il m'a donné des directions--" luke said, but remembered that calum didn't understand french, "he gave me the directions," luke said again, this time in english. calum nodded quickly but stayed on the ground.

"are you going to get up, or should i carry you?" luke teased playfully and bent down, as if he were about to pick calum up.

"nononono!" calum blushed, stood up, and tugged down on his hoodie to cover his lower half.

"what's up with you?" luke laughed and nudged him along with his shoulder. 

calum stuck his hands into his front pocket and moved closer to the taller boy, making their arms press against each other, "nothing, i'm all good, i swear."

luke looked at calum and smiled small, not wanting to show him that he was very nervous, although calum was nervous as well.

"well, uh, we're almost there," luke said after a couple minutes of silence and looking directly at his feet. calum nodded and was told to turn left, according to lukes directions.

soon enough, the arc de triomphe was in sight.

"when we get over there, can you take a photo of me near it?" calum asked luke and luke agreed, only if they could take one together.

//

calum took out his phone and handed it to luke, and posed next to the arc de triomphe as he normally would- he did a very dorky thumbs up and pressed his hand to his cheek, grinning like a child. luke quickly snapped a photo and walked over to calum to show him the photo.

"mhm," calum said, "should we take one now?"

luke got closer to calum and flipped the camera so that it was facing them, and he loosely wrapped one of his arms around calums waist. luke took a couple photos of themselves and gave back the phone to calum. 

 "thanks for taking me here, luke," calum said, and shut off his phone to ignore the messages from his semi-girlfriend, "can we do this tomorrow too?"

luke smiled and nodded, "we'll meet at the same coffee shop."

//

frENCH LUKE IM SCREAMIN HOLY FUCK

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR 300 READS I JUST IFJDHBN

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH HAVE A GOOD DAY