two

raining in paris
                chapter two

        luke anxiously tapped his finger on the booth table he sat at yesterday, awaiting the arrival of the very, very, attractive boy named calum, whom he just met the day before.

he took out his phone and read the time: 8:47 am. both him and calum had no idea what time to meet at the local coffee shop, so they assumed the earlier, the better.

soon enough, luke spotted the boy walking into the ordering line. calums eye's flashed over towards luke, and luke gave him a small wave.

once calum ordered his small iced coffee, he made his way to luke, and sat down across from him.

"what, uh, did you order?" luke stuttered, showing that he was adsolutely nervous in front of calum.

calum smiled slightly and leaned against the back of the booth, "iced coffee, what about you?"

"it's about to rain, calum, it's freezing outside--" luke said, causing calum's cheeks to turn a very light shade of pink, "but i'm drinking a pumpkin spice latte, i can't judge you."

"oh, babe," lukes heart stopped when the word babe rolled off his lips, "you are the whitest, white boy i have ever met."

"you look pretty asian yourself," luke teased back.

calum scrunched up his nose, making his eyes crinkle at the sides, "jerk."

"asscrack."

"butthole."

"shitface."

"jerk."

luke laughed quietly, "you already said jerk, you jerk."

"oh wait, i think they called my name," calum said quickly, to change the topic, although his name was not called. calum basically crawled out the booth and waited in front of where his drink should've been, but there was no iced coffee.

luke's eyes moved down calum's back, and locked onto to his butt. "sweet mother of shit," luke thought to himself, "those jeans fit him really well. his butt. wow."

as if calum had been reading luke's mind, calum peeked over his shoulder, and caught luke glancing at his butt. calum grabbed his coffee and turned around, "aye, buddy, my eye's are up here."

luke's pale face turned completely red, "i wasn't, um, looking at your butt. i was thinking."

"thinking of what? my ass?" calum laughed and sat back down.

"i'm straight, calum. don't worry." luke said.

"i wouldn't mind if you were gay or bisexual, i'm bisexual." calum took a small sip of his drink.

luke felt like someone had just punched him, in a good way, and then given him a porshe and a million dollars, "in that case, i'm bisexual as well.."

//

a/n

so im kinda getting lazy again and i dont really feel like updating hence why this is super short

bUT IM GOING TO A 5SOS CONCERT TOMORROW HOLY FUCK IM SO EXCITED