Dont Touch The Ears (9)

I meowed out in surprise as arms wrapped around me pulling me against the hard chest of someone from the darkness.
"Miss. Onami you seem to be meowing again," I heard the voice of the one and only Kyoya Ootori say against my throat. I felt sparks flying through me as his hands slid down my side
"Let me go now," I said in a shaky voice squirming. I never should have let my guard down. First the twins now this, I needed to fix my shirt.
"Why is your voice so shaky? Are you sure you want me to let you go?" He whispered turning me around to face him. I looked up and saw through the dark his eyes. I felt myself getting drawn into them but stopped myself.
"You surprised me, I'm very much sure," I said glaring at his figure. He raised his hand and set in against the wall behind my head trapping me between him and the door. I internally gulped.
"Miss. Onami your sending me mixed messages, yesterday you seemed to have a very different opinion," he said stepping closer.
"I simply wanted something and needed you out of the way," I said cooly.
"Mhmmm I see, and you thought you could just trick me and walk away," he replied running his hand down my face. I slapped it away.
"I did walk away silly boy and that's what I'm going to do again,"I said in amusement.
"What if I want something?" He said pushing my hair behind my eat. I smacked his hand away.
"Why haven't you just opened the door and left already? It's not locked. Also, why are your hands laying on my chest," He noted cockily. I looked down to see my hands hand indeed landed without my consent. God he was so close, I might as well take advantage of this opportunity. I didn't move my hands but rather moved them up and down his chest, secretly slipping his book into my pocket. I distracted him by stepping closer to him. I was engulfed in him, the smell of his minty breath and cologne hit me like a ton of bricks. He slid his hand into my hair softly gripping it.
"I never said I didn't find you attractive just that you as a human being are quite how do I put this....repulsive," I stated keeping my face blank as to not give away my thoughts while still roaming his form looking for his wallet.
"Oh what a compliment, thank you so very much," he said sarcastically. His arms had slid down my back and were now resting on my waist. I have up trying to find his wallet, it was too hard with his hands on me. I rolled my eyes, I needed to get out of here. I turned and opened the door as it popped open Kyoyas voice stopped me.
"This isn't over. I always get what I want and I want you. You are already falling for me and you don't even know it," he said calmly.
"Who's falling for who?" I asked with a laugh. I then held up his notebook with a laugh at his expression and began to leave him for the second time behind me when he stopped me.
"Miss Onami, I forgot to mention something peculiar. Your car keys have somehow seemed to have disappeared from the office,along with your phone," he said innocently. I turned back to look at him in surprise.
Baka.
-.-
Slowly but surely this story is progressing! It's harder writing a magic then ya would think! Especially when your grammatical skills suck buns hehehe