Dont Touch The Ears(3)

"Who is this princess???? Mommy isn't she precious!" I heard a dramatic voice exclaim loudly across the room. I looked around the door corner to see 4 of the handsomest men I had ever seen in my whole life. One of which I recognized instantly as the man I had run into this morning. Kyoya Ootori looking straight at me. He raised his glasses slowly answering the lingering question.
"Meu Onami, she is a 3rd year, 16 years old,advanced one year scholastically, and 5'6. She was tutored until recently and this is her first year at an academy with her sister," he listed off from his notebook. Mori helped me slide off his shoulder to the ground.
"5'7 and I thought I already insured you would stop writing about me in that stupid little book of yours,and I thought you were intelligent enough to listen, I guess not," I said putting my hands on my hips in annoyance, some people never learn. I heard laughter break out in the music room and turned to see two twins holding their stomachs and rolling on the floor.
"Buhahaha she hasn't even been here a day and she's taken on the shadow king, she's got balls!" One of the ginger twins said in between bursts of laughter. I looked at him confused.
"Shadow King....." I trailed off confused and looked back at Kyoya. I could see it. He did carry this cold exterior, fake of course but still apparent.
"Nooooooo! A gentleman never talks like that! Ignore them princess! I am Tamaki Suoh the king and president of this club," Tamaki said dramatically pulling his fist to his chest .Wow he is really dramatic, the twins just continued to roll around on the floor.
"Well Tamaki it is nice to meet you but I have to get going," I said backing towards the door slowly.
"But you haven't even visited a host yet!" He said almost in tears.
"I don't have the right to judge what you all do but no proper girl would ever be caught dead in a host club and that's myself included," I said plainly, the whole hosting thing still peeved me. Why would millionaires host?
"Oh princess you misunderstand! We are a host club but only of the entertainment variety! We are simply rich and beautiful men with too much time on our hands who entertain wealthy girls with also too much time in their hands. As is our gentlemanly duty we make sure every woman is happy," Tamaki said with a spin. I paused for a second well at least it wasn't a sex club, but still I didn't have time to fool around. I have too many responsibilities.
"Oh well I am glad it isn't a club of that variety but I still must decline because I have no time on my hands, now if you will excuse..." I began to say but was cut off Kyoya.
"Busy with what may I ask, from your records your not involved in any clubs or sports," He said pulling out his notebook. I turned and gave him a cold glare.
"That's none of your business," I stated. That book needed to go. I felt two arms wrap around my shoulder.
"Why won't you tell us, it's really quite rude not to?" Two voices asked in harmony. I shrugged off their arms.
"If you really must know I have to take care of business matters with the Onami corporation and take care of my sister, which is more then a full time job," I answered leaving out anything about my parents.
"Ahhh a 3rd rate corporation, what a struggle that must be, if you did happen to have free time though,..." Kyoya said pulling out his phone. I turned and looked at him with the coldest glare I could muster.
"Excuse me, and it's silly to talk about unrealistic scenarios," I said stepping closer to the shadow king. He didn't even look up.
" Unrealistic, why princess?" He asked sarcastically.How dare he mock me, he doesn't even know me.
"I just simply don't have the time to participate," I said politically.
"And if you did," he asked stepping even closer with a smirk.
"If I did have free time I wouldn't want to waste it around someone like you,Mr.Ootori," I smiled inside as he flinched at the formality. I pulled my hair behind my ears and felt a point developing. Crap it was wearing off, I only had about 30 minutes before it would be noticeable. I had to find Koko!
"Someone like me Miss.Onami?" He asked not letting his eyes leave mine in a locked battle.
"Yes, someone like you. Someone so cold instead of having a heart in their chest all they have is a little black book filled with hate," I spat. We were so close now despite our height differences we were practically face to face.
"Look who's making assumptions now," he said mockingly.
"Don't you dare compare...." I stopped as I heard the door open. I turned and saw three figures but I only recognized two.
"Koko!" I almost screamed as I ran across the room and picked her up instantly checking for and bruises or any sign of distress.
"Are you okay???" I asked her worried. She just laughed and jumped up into my arms.
"I'm fine Onnii, Honey and Haruhi helped me come find you!" I turned back to the door to honey and the stranger.
"It was nothing, I'm Haruhi Fujioka. Nice to meet you," the stranger said. I could clearly see that Haruhi was a girl but for some reason she was in the boys uniform. That's weird.
"Still thank you, this might sound intrusive but why are are you wearing the boys uniform?" I heard Tamaki faint behind me with a loud thud. I quickly ran over to him to check his pulse.
"Oh my gosh is he okay???" I asked the host club. The twins snuck up behind me and poked his forehead and he twitched.
"Yeah, this happens all the time," One of the twins said. Oh, well that's normal.
"I'm sorry Tamaki can be a little over dramatic. Yesterday during the introduction ceremony I came in hear looking for a place to study. I ended up knocking over a vase and now I'm paying them back as a helper," Haruhi said with a shrug. That makes sense.
"How much do you owe?" I asked curiously.
"Enough to keep her here for the rest of her time at Ouran Academy," Kyoya piped in again. I gave him a dark look that shut him up though.
"That's awful! Meu we should help pay off her debt!" Koko motioned. I thought about it, we did have some money in savings since we sold the manor but that was suppose to go to the company and taking care of Koko in the future.
I opened my mouth to ask the exact amount but was stopped again by Kyoya.
"Haruhis debt can not be paid by a third party member, it can only be paid of through hours of help in the club," He said in a bored voice.
"Well we can help, right Meu?" Koko said cheerfully.I bent down to her level.
"Koko you know I have to work," I trailed off.
"There's an office in the music room that you can work in, then you can help when your done," one of the twins chimed in. Oh well but Koko...
"But Koko what about you..." I said think out loud.
"She can hangout with Takashi and Me, after she finishes homework of course," Honey chirped in. Ugh this was going to be hard. But what about the medicine... I looked down to see Koko giving me the biggest puppy dog eyes in the world. It would be good for Koko to be around more people, and Haruhi did seem really nice. I guess I could get extra medicine for hosting hours.
"I'll think about it, but for now we have to get home. You need to take your medicine and I have a lot of work to take care of," I said with a sigh. Koko jumped in glee.
"Yay!!!" She said and began dancing around the room with honey.
"It isn't a yes, it's a maybe. We will talk about it more when we get home," I said sternly. We only had about 15 minutes now til the change reversed.
"Okay! Bye Honey, Bye Haruhi, Bye everyone," she waved happily before jumping on my back. They all said their goodbyes as well and we finally made it out of Ouran Academy.