6: Demonic Battles

Start from the beginning

After the transformation, Sunset opens her eyes and a delighted cackle escapes her lips as she catches sight of herself. Her eyes still contained the moderate cyan color but darkness flowered both of her sclera, her skin is now a brilliant crimson, her hair maintained the original color but instead of it down; it's now pulled back. She also has pointed ears, white fangs, red and black demonic wings, and a flame-like tail. Sunset also wore a red and yellow dress, and still had on her dark gray boots.

The girls gasped in horror at the sight of Sunset Shimmer. A corrupted laugh leaves her lips as she puts her glowing hands out towards Snips and Snails, black and cyan beams come in contact with the two males.

Just like Sunset, Snips and Snails are now turned into demons. Snips having blue skin, hair, and wings while Snails had an orange color to his.

 Snips having blue skin, hair, and wings while Snails had an orange color to his

"This is gonna be so cool!" Snips says while Snails smirks.

They advanced towards Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Twilight glares up at Sunset, but the screams of other students fills our ears. They locked the school's doors, but it was useless since Sunset now has magic.

"I've had to jump through so many hoops tonight just to get my hands on this crown, and it really should've been mine all along!" She flies down to face the other students while growling at them, but in a few seconds she dismisses her hostility and evilly smiles.

"But let's let bygones be bygones. I am your princess now! And you will be loyal to ME!" The crown on Sunset's head glows as she uses magic to break through the school's entrance. Flying over to where the students are, everyone tries to run away but Sunset casts a spell, hypnotising them in place.

 Flying over to where the students are, everyone tries to run away but Sunset casts a spell, hypnotising them in place

"Round them up and bring them to the portal." She tells Snips and Snails who salutes her before starting to gather the hypnotized students.

"That's far enough, Sunset!"

The she-demon turned to face me as I called out to her. The girls were by my sides and they shot me a confused look.