Im alive i guess?

So I just wanted to thank y'all on the support for this story. I haven't been super active on my stories, but I will try to continue to write more parts. I have been slowly working on another story but again, I haven't been active. I just re-read all the comments in ever part and I'm so happy my viewers are enjoying this. I apologize in advanced if I miss details from previous chapters. I have been refusing to re-read this story, seeing as it was made a year ago and I wasn't the best writer at the time. Yes, I have been wanting to see the evolution of my writing skills, but I cannot bring myself to re-read it. I personally think my previous stories and first few chapters of this story have been cringe. But I am so thankful I have the motivation of you guys helping me to continue to write. Also, thank you all for the views and likes and comments on this story. It's my  it's popular and I'm so glad it has grown more popular over the weeks. Many people have been waiting for the next part, so I will start to write it. Im not sure where I shall continue with the story, but it's sadly a possibility I will end it. If I do I may write a sequel, but I'm not sure. Anyways I hope this story can grow. Thank you all for the support I appreciate it. Anyways, bye-bye guys!